[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do white countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Do white countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the U.S. deserve the success they have today? Is it directly because we conquered the land and took advantage of the natives or can whites just turn anything shit into gold?
>>
File: download.png (3 KB, 273x183) Image search: [Google]
download.png
3 KB, 273x183
>>61815738
>can whites just turn anything shit into gold

I think its the other way around
>>
>>61815738

2bh australia should pay reparations to abos
>>
>>61815824
We do though they can basically bum around and get a free ride through life.
>>
the "anglosphere" is just a byproduct of european culture and dominance, that's where you owe your success
>>
>>61815862

Isn't that your House Music I hear?
>>
>>61815738
>Do white countries such as Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the U.S. deserve the success they have today?
t b h new settlers worked their asses off planting crops, building homes & churches, and wiping out the savages
id say they deserve the land
>>
>>61815918
So the Natives deserve to be killed ?
>>
>>61815918
couldnt agree more chang
>>
>>61816969
No but it's the way of the world when there was still land to conquer.

Besides, most natives were killed by virus/bacteria/illness and not by the hands of settlers. Nothing that could have been done about that.
>>
>>61815824
So should you by that logic, given that most of the atrocities were in the 1800s when we were a British colony and not a sovereign.
>>
>>61817086

Stolen Generation, blah.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.