[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When someone immigrates to the UK they have to swear fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20160707_162346.jpg (80 KB, 960x539) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160707_162346.jpg
80 KB, 960x539
>When someone immigrates to the UK they have to swear fucking FEALTY to the Queen and her relatives

>you literally have to become some old ladys slave to immigrate to the UK

Who would do this? What kind of man would willingly submit himself to becoming a SUBJECT of Her Britannic Majesty? Have you no pride? Why wouldnt you go to America where at least you can keep your dignity, stand like a man, and say "I am free"(and have as many guns as you'd like).

Maybe its just because I was born American and all my life Ive been told that monarchy=stupid bullshit and that I should NEVER, EVER bend knee to ANY man (and especially not some 200 year old crone in an Ivory Tower) but I can't even fathom this.

Any UK immigrants want to expand on this? Did they make you kneel in front of her picture, too??

Good Christ.
>>
Think of all hundreds of thousands of poles submitting to a Germanic queen, kek
>>
Brits are one nation under Queen. They say 'God save the Queen' even though theres starving children in the third worlder countries and the Queen is in a palace surrounded by guards and tons of jewelry. Hmm.
>>
File: Pledge of allegiance.jpg (134 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Pledge of allegiance.jpg
134 KB, 1280x720
>>61812115
I'd rather swear an oath to a queen than a fucking piece of cloth
>>
>>61812115
cry harder, spic. if anglo country bothers you so much you can fuck off to a different country.
>>
>>61812115
We're all cucks lad.

Being British is fundamentally about cucking yourself to the monarchy, the House of Lords and other Aristocrats.
>>
>>61812115
>Brits go about muh freedom because they joined an organisation of different nations of equal standings aiming for the citizen of every nation to be equal
>Have to be their queen's bitch boys
>>
>>61812201
What kind of faux-Republican are you, Abdul?
>I'd rather swear fealty to some corpse than to the social contract of the nation I choose to live in
>>
>>61812115
>be American
>wake up
>swear allegiance to a China made fabric
>drive outside on your scooter
>get shot
based on a true story
>>
>>61812115
I'd rather pledge allegiance to some old dame than to some inanimate Somalia-tier flag.
>>
File: 1409969568620.png (145 KB, 359x330) Image search: [Google]
1409969568620.png
145 KB, 359x330
>>61812160
>>
>>61812256
I only want an Emperor
>>
>>61812200
Shows where their priorities lie
>>
File: ophisthread.jpg (175 KB, 317x699) Image search: [Google]
ophisthread.jpg
175 KB, 317x699
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.