[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do corpse-eaters hate us vegans so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1466996730887.jpg (135 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466996730887.jpg
135 KB, 720x960
Why do corpse-eaters hate us vegans so much?
>>
>>61810616
Este pulga se va a volver gallego....
>>
>>61810616
I don't give a fuck about your life choices but it's annoying when you try to shove them on my throat or pose as you are better than me because of it
>>
>>61810777
If your personal choice affects others it's not that personal
For example don't tell me to stop killing babies.
>>
>>61810616
Protecting their addiction.
A coke addict will hate the ppl who tell him to stop
>>
>Why do corpse-eaters hate us vegans so much?
>corpse-eaters
Smug sense of superiority? Nah...
>>
>>61814101
I bet you feel superior to people who eat dogs too
>>
>>61814128
>I bet you feel superior to people who eat dogs too
No, not really. I don't really care.
>>
>>61814186
>This
Vegan pussies need to die
>>
What happened to the /ck/ thread? I'll paraphrase my same answer I gave in there before it got janitor'd.

Eating food together is one of the most central socialization tools that people have. When you exclude yourself from 80% of common dishes people get confused and angry because you're making something important that's normally easy into something difficult.

Ignoring the moral and value judgement parts of veganism for a moment, consider the following. It's like if you told others that driving cars and even riding in a car is against your religion. Trains and motorcycles are ok, but cars are forbidden. They'll be confused at your logic, sure, but they'll also be frustrated and perhaps even insulted because you've preemptively removed yourself from a social tool that they use to bond with others (giving rides, carpooling).
>>
Because denying children animal products is child abuse

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/4067152

>The children fed vegetarian and anthroposophic diets were somewhat lighter and shorter than the children on omnivorous diets but were within normal limits. The children fed macrobiotic diets were significantly lighter and shorter.

>The intakes of calcium, riboflavin, and vitamin D recorded for the macrobiotically fed children were substantially below the Dutch RDAs
>>
>>61818383

You are not really exluding yourself from anything outside of basic nutrients for your body.

If anything it's easier for nu-males to socialize by being vegetarians and it adds that lovely spice of false sense of superiority that digusts everyone else.

And if you make your children vegetarians you are probably burning in hell.
>>
>>61810616
Well, you call us "corpse-eaters" to begin with.
Also you are smug, cunts that use their unhealthy life choise as a pedstial to feel holier than the rest of mankind.
Seriously, fuck you guys. You can go and ruin your health with denying your body nutricion, but leave us alone with your fucking attitude.
>>
>>61818383
>Eating food together is one of the most central socialization tools that people have. When you exclude yourself from 80% of common dishes people get confused and angry because you're making something important that's normally easy into something difficult.

fucking kek
>>
>>61810616
>us vegans
>us vegans
>us vegans
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.