[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
will an african or mideast cunt become part of the european union
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1467831367295.jpg (44 KB, 1024x525) Image search: [Google]
1467831367295.jpg
44 KB, 1024x525
will an african or mideast cunt become part of the european union in the future? how blurry will the concept of "europe" become?
>>
>>61806937

>North Africa
>not SSA ancestry

Sure.
>>
>>61806937
No, but Britain was invited to join the African Union. Not even memeing.
>>
>>61807463

Notice how Spanish America always lie their census for both African or Native American ancestry. Just look at Cuba or Venezuela.
>>
>>61806937
Turkey and the Levant will make it in at some point, Africa is geographically quite defined though
Reminder that Kazakhstan and Israel are in UEFA
>>
>>61807517

It's because they don't have racial quotas in universities like Brazil or US.
>>
>>61807517

dunno but the map looks pretty truthful look at dominican republic
>>
>>61806937
France already is
>>
>>61806937
The Eu changed is name for the African Union
Source:http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36706894
>>61807560
>Racial quotas
Explain me how it works
>>
>>61806937

Don't citizens of the UAE now have visa-free travel with Europe?
>>
>>61806937
The only one with any sort of chance in Africa or the Middle East is Cape Verde.

Canary Islands, Azores and Madeira agree and Portugal is down too. They are all Catholic or Christian, Portuguese speaking and the first Creole Colony for explorers.

They already immigrate throughout the west, in fact more live in the US and Europe than in the nation itself.

Also
>North Sudan
That shade of green is so wrong
>>
>>61806937
When they eventually change the name to the Großgermanisches Reich.
>>
>>61806937
Turkey, Lebanon and Morocco will probably end up joining within my lifetime
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.