[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Dubai first world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 511x288
Is Dubai first world?
>>
The majority of people living in Dubai are underpaid migrants with no citizenship in the UAE
>>
>>61801850
Listen my monkey friend, you can strawpick a city and ask if is "first world". The whole "this part of my country isnt a complete shithole" meme needs to stop.

You don't messure from the top you take the absolute average, you see how educated is the poor people,and in Dubai's case they have fucking slave. No they are not first world. They have a nice looking city with tons of money that's it.
>>
>>61802012
>The whole "this part of my country isnt a complete shithole" meme needs to stop.
Excuse me?
>>
>>61801850
It's empty world. What is it even built for?
I guess it will rott away, as soon as the oil money is gone
>>
>>61801850
no it's a shithole inhabited by slaver paedos and visited by people who shove money into desert sand in exchange for luxury brand bags
>>
>>61801850
No
>>
>>61802291

You know what i mean. The "i live in the safe part of" or "my city is not like" or the even saddest "X part of my country is kinda white".
>>
>>61801850
architecturally yes
>>
>>61801850
Infrastructure? Yes
Society? Fuck no.
>>
File: spec ops dubai.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
spec ops dubai.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
>>61802584
>>
>>61804256
this

its as simple as that, i think, the definition of first world changes depending on the needs of each person

dubai is probably as first world as it gets in terms of career potential for architects, however for the migrant workers its a shithole.

california is THE place to be born in for eg. a software engineer, but if you're in the sex offender registry because you fucked a 17 year old, might as well live in iraq

my own country lacks the industry to give fulfilling careers to several engineers, but for gypsies parasiting welfare it's one of the best places to live in the world

and so on
>>
File: 7d20-image008.jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
7d20-image008.jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>61801850
>is Dubai first world
ask the Indians
>>
>>61802584
anywhere that's not miami, a caribbean island or alaska for the ones that like snow follows the same rule kek
>>
File: the_slums_of_dubai.jpg (98 KB, 500x520) Image search: [Google]
the_slums_of_dubai.jpg
98 KB, 500x520
no
>>
>>61805879

>this is a slum in dubai
>>
>>61802012
>>61804176

I strongly agree with this weon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.