[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the difference between dream and reality?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What the difference between dream and reality?
>>
In a dream you can be happy for free.

In reality you have to pay for hapiness.
>>
>>61795346
>In a dream you can be happy for free.
Morheus doesn't think so.
>>
>>61795403
Morpheus can suck my dick, fucking nigger faggot.
>>
>>61795499
Dude... he's a god of dreams.
>>
File: neil-gaiman-sandman.jpg (50 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
neil-gaiman-sandman.jpg
50 KB, 330x330
>>61795307
you can't have a nightmare if you never dream
>>
>>61795346

if you're not happy in reality, you won't be happy in your dreams
>>
>>61795307
Dream happens inside your brain and reality happens outside of it

other than that, there is no real difference. both "realities" are processed by the brain in the same way

that's why lucid dreaming is so fascinating and some people may create a fake life inside of them
>>
>>61795887
>a fake life inside of them
What is a fake and what is true? Who can tell see a real world from dream. Maybe we are all live in another man's or (butterfly) dream. Woah I can't tell the difference.
>>
>>61795887
>reality happens outside of it
No it doesnt
>>
>>61795848
No, that is why dreams exists?
>>
>>61795307
dream is single player. Reality multiplayer. Dream makes everything to keep you dreaming. Reality shits on your head and makes you wish this was just a nightmare. In Freud´s interpretation of dreams, the first chapters show us that reality noises and other kind of feelings like pressure and heat are filtered in dreams. A siren from police can be reinterpreted into something else, a heat disconfort can make your dream shift into a desert. And falling from your bed for a while can shift your dream into a flight (that can take hours to finish, since time in dreams is intensity).
>>
>>61796169
samefag. The goal of the dream is protect you from reality and the realization of desires that on the reality you could not, or should not realize. Killing your parents, fucking that girl, or even getting in homossexual sex.
>>
>>61796259
dream has alot of functions on it. one character in your dream can be 3 people zipped into a single one. a girl that you are fucking can have your girlfriend´s eyes, your neighbor,s tits and your moms hair. Sometimes you make fatal mistakes, like shooting your stepfather (that actually happened in my dream), and now i understand that i totally wanned him to die since he was annoying as fuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.