[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rotherham scandal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: aZpMYzn_700b.jpg (79 KB, 553x932) Image search: [Google]
aZpMYzn_700b.jpg
79 KB, 553x932
1. These girls are to blame for being promiscuous
2. These rapes would not have happened if these girls were covered from head to toe
3. These rapes would not have happened if their parents locked them up in their rooms after school.
4. The Girls and Parents are too blame for not controlling and locking up their kids.

BBC Panorama 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOljcx3eGVs
BBC Panorama 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgi4b1X2dd0
>>
>>61787520

Easy solution!
Implant microscopic GPS beacons in every child, then we always know where every child is.
>>
>>61787520

>Muzzie or Nigger spotted

KYS
>>
>>61788491

what is "KYS"
>>
>>61787520
>1. These girls are to blame for being promiscuous
They were physically dragged off by groups of men and threatened, beaten etc.
>2. These rapes would not have happened if these girls were covered from head to toe
I'm sure they were wearing plenty of clothes anyway.
>3. These rapes would not have happened if their parents locked them up in their rooms after school.
They tried, but the police arrested the parents when they tried to take their children back from the child rapists.
>4. The Girls and Parents are too blame for not controlling and locking up their kids.
No, the rapists, the police and the labour party are to blame.
>>
>>61788692

You are making excuses.

My parents taught me

>"If you blames others, instead of blaming yourslef. They you are weak and looking for excuses to not take responsibilty"
>>
>>61788744
Your parents are retards. Sometimes plenty of things are beyond personal control. Like when the police, local government and rape gangs conspire to protect rapists.
>>
>>61788769

Nothing personal against you.

Yet the stereotypical view I have of Brits, is that your countrymen can not behave themselves.

The binge drinking culture, women dressing up in minimal clothing.

Your whole young culture is fucked up.

I was raised Roman Catholic.

I always had to dress modestly. Alcohol and Smoking is off limits for me.

Partying and or Going out is forbidden.

England needs Chuch Morals and Values.
>>
>>61788632

KILL YOURSELF

This is what it mean, get the fuck outta here nigge

>>61788144
>>61788144
>>61788144

Nobody in Europe like you nor your leftist shilling
>>
>>61789048
Considering the church is full of leftists who want Muslim invasion I don't think people want the church.
>>
>>61788476
>willingly submitting to the botnet
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.