[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Police are fucking evil.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
http://usuncut.com/black-lives-matter/minnesota-police-shooting-traffic-stop/

Look at the video on that website, they seem to feel nothing as they watch her scream and cry.

They make the bogans we have for public servants in Australia seem decent.
>>
>be american
>>
>>61783665
>Get shot for a broken tail light and a bag of weed
>>
>>61783660
>dumbass cop still pointing his gun at the dying dude like he a s threat
>american justice system
>>
>cops randomly murder a guy in front of his girlfriend and kid
>keep treating the girlfriend like a dangerous criminal
>murder cop keeps making raging animal noises throughout the video
wtf America
>>
>>61784885
its a good thing she was livestreaming video to facebook, otherwise they might have killed them too
>>
>Be American
>get executed by power tripping assholes
>>
>>61783660
>cross your eyes
>align the two pictures you see in the middle
>enjoy your 3D fap
>>
They're pretty bad alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5SWkEAX64U

When this video came out I looked at the reaction of American cops on reddit and all they went on about was how tragic it was that they shot a cop, ignoring the fact they just cruise around executing people for buying drugs.
>>
>>61784850
I love it how in similar videos the cops just point their gun to the shot person and watch as he bleeds without even trying to do rudimentary emergency first aid.
>>
>not occasionally watering the tree of liberty with the blood of the negro
You'll never be free.
>>
>>61785151
That would require training. If you have enough enough in America you can pay the police department to allow you to hunt niggers like you're in a safari.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11531766/White-septuagenarian-pay-to-play-cop-shoots-dead-unarmed-black-suspect.html
>>
>>61785151
I know, fucking demon people.

None of them even had any expression or look of shock, sadness, confusion, disgust, concern or anything... No facial expressions what so ever...

That's creepy as fuck.
>>
>>61783660
>pig shoot an unarmed man in his car with a kid in the back seat
>blame the victims instead of the cop

white genocide when ? you can't live safely with cumskins around
>>
>>61785179
wouldn't thay create a mutation in the tree of liberty's genes and cause it to sprout cocoons which when ripe spawn more negros?
>>
>>61783660
>cop is asian
>niggers chimp out and blame the white man for raycis
Stay classy, America.
>>
>>61785215
Only in America though, abdul
>>
>>61783660
Are they trying to become Brazil?
>>
>>61785243
you're right i know..

WASP are dangerous
>>
>>61785265
What's WASP?
>>
>>61785216
You need to break some eggs to make an omelet.
>>
>>61785308
white anglo saxon protestant
>>
>>61783660
This is the first time I've ever felt bad for a cop in these videos. Normally when this happens the cop is just a sadistic asshole that doesn't care, but this one just seems scared. If you're that afraid of an armed man you shouldn't have become a police officer, but still. The fact that I automatically sympathize with the cop just because he felt bad for killing a civilian should show the sorry state we're in.
>>
>>61785308
Like a bee but with slim waist.
>>
Cop seems more distressed then the one filming.

See the smart thing to do would be to wait until the dash cam video comes out, which would show exactly what happened and what was said, then cast judgement.

Doesn't matter to people though. You've all made up your minds already as have others.
>>
>>61785355
>Cop seems more distressed then the one filming.
That's known as shock.
>>
I've been pulled over 12 times by cops for speeding/broken light/etc. Ask me what happened.
>>
>>61785194
here's another cop killing a black man from close range

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6828367/f460e60f/nieuwe_beelden_politiekill_usa.html

never heard of a taser I guess
>>
>>61785340
This situation wouldn't have happened if the training in the USA wouldn't be so lackluster and wouldn't focus on shooting first before asking questions or resolving the situation by other means.
>>
>>61785395
Are you white?
>>
>>61785395
Have you been magdumped?
>>
If police could be swayed by screaming and crying then there'd be no woman on earth who could get a traffic ticket.

The tragedy of your particular subject is terrible but your appeal to emotion is ripe for exploitation.
>>
>>61785402
Tasers are garbage
>>
>>61785340
Have you seen Orange is the new black last season ? There's a scene that is a close parallel of this situation
>>
The only people who become police in America are jocks who don't go to college and realize their athleticism is not a real career skill. And then after a couple years, because there's no requirement to stay in shape, they become fat and shoot everything
>>
>>61785410
Being white means statistically you are more likely to get killed by police.
>>
>>61785395
>it's a white boi pretend the police treat him the same way as black people reply
>>
>>61785402
They used one in the Baton Rouge shooting. TASERS aren't magic, they don't always take people down.
>>
So where is the video of what actually happened?
>>
American cops are disgustingly trigger happy. The entire culture needs to change since they apparently put such a low value on life
>>
No wonder black lives matter is getting popular

slow it down USA
>>
>>61785464
>>61785501

yeah I guess the better solution is to kill him when 2 fat fucks can't withold the black man and call for backup

come on now, was that fucking necessary?
>>
>>61785510
Literally in the OPs link you dumb fat seppo
>>
>>61785475
I'd love to see you back that up.
>>
>>61785501
So it's better just to forfeit a life because taser might not work every time? :DD Finnish cops wrestle people down, even people who have a knife or other weaponry.
>>
The video could just be explained as one bad incident, but white American reactions online indicate that there DEFINITELY is a serious problem in cop-culture.
>>
>>61785543
Think he means of the events leading up to the shooting. Would indeed like to see that but I don't really see any reason to doubt the woman's story given the circumstances.
>>
Funny how the media now has a new focus to talk about again instead of Clinton.

Funny how that works. Such nice timing.
>>
>>61785543
Video shows the aftermath you stupid fucking bogan. Not what led up to it and what happened.
>>
he dindu nuffin, I presume
>>
>>61785622
Clinton didn't du nuffin
>>
>>61785151
their were one where a cop handcuff a dying nigger after he shot him three times in the back as he was running away.

That's pretty topkek.
>>
>>61785622
>muh conspiracy !!!!
>w-wait why are you not taking my red pilled opinion seriously
>>
>>61785654
The woman narrates the entire thing and explains what happens before and the the way the cop is freaking out and doesn't argue back when she told him he asked for ID confirms it, you absolute dead set fucken dickhead yank cunt
>>
>>61785668
>shoot a guy
>he's obviously dying
>handcuff him

lol what
>>
>>61783660
http://www.theonion.com/article/anaheim-police-chief-john-welter-look-our-job-is-t-28933

The police are just doing their job.
>>
>>61785524
Meanwhile in just Chicago this year, hundreds of black on black murders and even more shootings.

More than any amount of cop shootings.

Black lives only matter when they aren't killed by each other
>>
>>61785760
There's a difference between gangbangers getting what's coming to them and a civilian being killed by the people meant to protect him.
>>
File: land of the free02.jpg (2 MB, 2674x2798) Image search: [Google]
land of the free02.jpg
2 MB, 2674x2798
Nah guys you've got it all wrong; it's the land of the free. This video must be a hoax of some kind.
>>
>>61785737
Video evidence > what someone says

The dash cam will pick up all of it. Audio too.

Then you can get angry if it turns out that's what happened. Or you can continue to be an emotional cunt and call people names.

Faggot.
>>
>>61785760
>b-but what about
NOT AN ARGUMENT

It's obvious that a cop who is supposed to PROTECT AND SERVE who pull you out and shoots you

stoopid pigskin
>>
>>61785402
Jesus Christ, THAT'S the Alton Sterling video? No wonder they're upset.
>>
>>61785797
Except most police shootings are criminals engaged in criminal activity.

Not saying this is, no one can say anything until the dash cam footage is reviewed.
>>
The woman was trying to stay calm and suppress her emotions because she was smart enough to know that scream and acting crazy on the video will make her look like just a typical dumb nigger and she didn't want that.
She was trying to look like a black woman instead.
>>
>>61785436

There is a bit of a difference between killing someone and giving a traffic ticket.
>>
>>61785903
And are there protests and riots over police shooting criminals? Of course not.
And do you even know what post of yours I replied to? Because that last part didn't make sense for my response at all.
>>
>>61785837
You don't know what happened in this instance. You only see the aftermath.

Surely you're smart enough to reserve judgment until everything is known.

You're a sophisticated European after all
>>
>>61785974
>And are there protests and riots over police shooting criminals?

yeah, multiple in your country in the last few years, DeShaun
>>
>americans trying to justify illegal state execution
not even surprised
>>
>>61785974
There were actually

Or did you forget Ferguson and Baltimore
>>
File: 1445282784013.png (5 KB, 546x263) Image search: [Google]
1445282784013.png
5 KB, 546x263
>>61785570
>>61785529
Way to move the goalposts. I was replying to,
>>61785402
>never heard of a TASER I guess
They did hear of a TASER and they used it but it didn't work. Hence it was worthless. Also, calling the cops fat fucks when the victim is 300 lbs. Pic related.
>>
>>61785760
But the fact is police are meant to make people feel safe and protected, not kill them.

Police are expect to be more moral than the regular joe, but they are not.. This is the problem.
>>
>>61783660
Here is the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WkTURRuDZ0
>>
>>61785996
>>61786038
>baltimore
The Baltimore riots were not caused by protesters, it was started by gangs that decided to fuck shit up while all the police were busy keeping an eye on the protesters.

Ferguson can definitely be debated, but that's what, one out of hundreds?
>>
>>61786013
Whether or not it was illegal depends on what happened prior to the video. And there will be evidence of what happened via the dash cam or body cam if he had it.
>>
File: 1466222722528.png (22 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
1466222722528.png
22 KB, 1000x668
>>61785990
I really love it when you guys become the most calm and composed people, asking everyone to wait for all the facts and the justice to do its job before drawing any conclusions.

Yeah let's just say nothing and wait for the bigger picture in 2 years we'll talk about it, wait are you fucking with me faggot why is your throat hugging the cops's dicks ?
>>
File: 1444732600173.jpg (78 KB, 340x314) Image search: [Google]
1444732600173.jpg
78 KB, 340x314
>>61783660

>america, the prison states of
>bootlickers WILL defend this
>>
>>61786121
Waiting for facts and evidence is the smart thing to do.
>>
>give me your id without reaching for it in your pocket or else I'll shoot you

How to solve this riddle?
>>
>>61786191
Funny how when it's a justified shooting the facts and evidence are mysteriously available within 24 hours
>>
>>61786195
"I don't have an ID"
>>
>>61786195
simple. never go to 'Murica
>>
>>61786121
>fuck facts/investigation
>fuck justice
>RIOT NOW DEATH TO ALL COPS

You're that black muslim aren't you
>>
>>61786195
All you have is what the girl said. You don't know exactly what happened. But you will, because it will all be on the police car video
>>
>be American
>get shot
>>
>>61786224
yeah, that's bilel the fat ugly as shit algerian
>>
>>61786120
Tell me what's more likely

>police pulls man over
>man says he has a cc permit requiring extensive background check, ergo extremely likely not a criminal
>police officer gets frightened loses all sense of training racially profiles and guns him down
>his partner films the aftermath to protect herself and the kid

>man gets pulled over
>decides to kill a policeman for no reason, carefully planned getting pulled over
>hero cop saves the day and stops him
>partner only films so she, also a cop hater, can say the cop was evil and her husband was innocent
>>
>>61786267
>da bolis did rite he was probabbly black gommunist reaching for quran in pocket's :DDD god bles

kek, americans are memes
>>
File: 1464390658018.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1464390658018.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>61786224
>>61786191
No but seriously why are you working on your no gag reflex ? Is it just out of hatred towards black people ? There's litearlly no reason to defend a cop shooting an unarmed guy, and no Fox news "He looked really threatening and and reached for his pocket" is NOT an acceptable justification.

You niggers cheer when shit like this happen without realizing you're each time these murder happen a thousand new blacklivesmatter activist are born
>>
The other day a cop actually had a guy held down, then says "He has a gun!" and then the other cop shoots the guy while he's held down.

Shit's getting crazy
>>
File: 745.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
745.png
211 KB, 327x316
>be american
>drive
>get shot
CANNOT BE FABRICATED
>>
>>61786295
Yo shut the fuck up ok ? don't you write my name or my son's name ever again
>>
>Defending a psychopathic police state by shaming people that disagree with it
Cannot invent things of this nature
>>
Ok watching the end of the video she explains it in detail

>police stops them for broken tail light
>cop asks for id
>nigger says its in his wallet
>cop sees the nigger has a gun he's licensed to carry
>nigger reaches for wallet apparently
>cop screams don't move
>nigger makes sudden move to raise his hands up
>cop shoots him

I'm pretty sure the cop committed man slaughter here.
They weren't on any kind of drugs, the negro has no criminal record apparently, he's employed (or was employed). There was a kid in the back of the car, the cop had him immediately on his sights it would have been extremely stupid to get out a gun with the intention to shoot the cop.

Cop seems extremely incoherent and agitated while the woman was getting arrested (this is also bizarre why the fuck is she getting detained and arrested like a criminal she literally did nothing). Would he be so angry and screaing fuck fuck if he didn't realize that he comitted needless manslaughter and he's in trouble?

Guy was a veteran also according to the website, just a nervous trigger happy cop who probably had no business doing that kind of job. Probably gonna serve a few year for manslaughter.
>>
>>61786342
what the fuck
>>
>>61786408
Forgot to add it was a bit bizarre to see how pretty calm and articulate the woman was.

Either she wasn't that close to the boyfriend (maybe they just met recently) or there's something fishy going on as in she's playing it very smartly for the cameras. Are niggers really that smart and cunning though? Because the video makes the cop look like a literal lunatic.
>>
FUCK AMERICA
>>
>>61786408
>Probably gonna serve a few year for manslaughter.

This never happens in the USA. The department (already a big conflict of interest) will launch an internal investigation, send the cop to a paid leave and conclude he dindu nuthin.
>>
>>61786459
She probably was thinking "holy shit I'm going to fucking die if I don't stay calm"
>>
>>61786459
Some people are just very calm in the immediate aftermath of shocking events, there's nothing particularly suspicious about it. She definitely gets more emotional as it becomes apparent that her boyfriend is dying.
>>
>>61786408
>>61786459
NVM UPDATE
A 5'5 CHINK WAS THE POLICE OFFICER

It was literally a nervous chink manlet lmao yeah the nigress definitely isn't lying.
>>
>>61786408
even in Minnesotta it's customary to say "I'm going to reach for my wallet"

you're dealing with an armed man who can shoot you dead but you cannot shoot him, just treat him like a retard and you'll be fine
>>
>>61786307
You're an idiot.

He probably took the "I have a fire arm" thing as a threat, when really he was just saying it because he knows how black people with fire arms are treated.
>>
>>61786506
>NVM UPDATE
>A 5'5 CHINK WAS THE POLICE OFFICER
source?
i need to read up on it
>>
>>61786459
When you're black and have a weapon on you, you need to know how to deal with cops. Notice how she starts letting go when the other cops get there and she's no longer at risk of getting shot.
>>
>>61786471
jonne go back to your basement
>>
>>61783660
seems like an honest mistake by a rookie
>>
>>61786471
Who are they?
>>
>>61786408
>Probably gonna serve a few year for manslaughter.

That never happens.

They will investigate themselves and find themselves to be innocent and the self investigation.
>>
>>61786550
watch the end of the video the nigress describes the cop as "a 5'5 chinese with a heavy set build"

it was literally a fat chink manlet
>>
>>61786519
"I have a concealed carry permit" is not the same as "I got a piece pig finna shoot yo ass baka" fuck off with your sub 50 IQ ramblings
>>
>>61786591
>an honest mistake ends up in desth by being shot

U S A
U S A
U S A
>>
>>61786459

Because everytime, a black person is screaming on these videos people judge and go "Look at this screaming ghetto trash".

She was trying not to appear like that on the video, she was trying to be a calm but broke down in the end.
>>
>>61786607
wonder if he gets jail time
a chinese cop killed a black man in nyc recently and didn't get any jail time
>>
>>61786633
the brice of freedums my friend
>>
>>61786499
This is also true.
>>
File: 1467884274100.jpg (272 KB, 1199x963) Image search: [Google]
1467884274100.jpg
272 KB, 1199x963
>>61783660
he dindu nuffin
he a good boy
>>
>>61786652
screaming like a crazy nigger when someone close to you gets shot is pretty justified tbqh

>>61786654
was it for no reason?

anyway I'm glad I don't live in america

when you think about it their whole gun culture is exactly what causes the cops to be so trigger happy

when the cop can't be sure if the person in front of him carries or not he has to be super nervous and on alert
>>
>>61786607

It was probably one of those skinny tiny little Asian guy's that get sick of being small and weak so they over do it by hitting the gym too hard and taking lots of stereoids, then cover them selves in tough guy tattoos.

He probably thought being a cop would help his tough guy image.
>>
>>61786706
what an upstanding citizen, surely this black man did nothing to provoke this
>>
>>61786757
We need mo money for dem programs.
>>
>>61786609
That's exactly what I pointed out to you.
>>
>>61786706
>literally all traffic violations
Glad this kind of scum isn't around anymore
>>
>>61786706
Past traffic related offences give cops tve right to magdump people now?
>>
>>61786751
>screaming like a crazy nigger when someone close to you gets shot is pretty justified tbqh

But that's not how racists and people who think police can never do any wrong see it.
>>
>>61786706
such a fucking felon he didn't fasten his seatbelt
>>
>>61786793
this t.b.h.

>>61786818
ordnung has its price
>>
>>61786706
Oh yeah because breaking traffic laws warrants being killed, moron.
>>
>>61786600
how could they find him innocent? The guy is obviously dead they won't be able to denies it.
>>
>>61786751
initially he got jail time then chinks all over the us screamed "why does he get jail time when white cops get away with it all the time it's racism" then he got released
>>
>>61786706
They are literally just driving offences.

My mum probably has a worse driving record than that.
>>
>>61786861
>not knowing how police investigations work
I wish I had the luxury of being this naive
>>
Lmaoing at all of these european muslim cuckolds.

If you can't handle the consequences then don't do th3 fucking crime. Why are you europeons so obsessed with america anyway? Don't you have some football league to watch?
>>
>>61786897
keep her away from America then
>>
>>61786897
no wonder you are dumb as shit
>>
>>61786829
the world isn't black and white
yes the BLM movement does a bunch of shit and yes plenty of nigroes do insanely stupid shit and get shot by the police

but it's also true that cops in america ARE trigger happy

I'd honestly feel extremely opressed if the cops here in Croatia had a legal right to shoot me if I don't raise my hands up fast enough or w/e
>>
It's hilarious the loops of logic people will go through to justify this.
>>
Don't act like an autist with the police and nothing happens.

Niggers act like retards and try to play it tough. If they were level headed this wouldn't happen. Also, most of them are criminals. The guy who got killed recently was a felon and has been arrested 17 times. I'm not going to defend criminals.

Why are you idiots losing your shit ? America is a dangerous country, it's not like Europe. Cops have to be tough there.
>>
>>61786919

What crime, Pablito Pinoyito? Driving while black?
>>
>>61786919
what crime did the nigger in the video commit

if the cop was stopping a legit criminal why was he screaming FUC FUCK FUCK FUCK in the end?
>>
>>61786919
The crime of having a broken tail light?

Get fucked in the phillipines cars drive around on bald tyres..

You can not talk about road safety.
>>
>>61786932
Croatian cops are post-gommie cops, I assume they work just like Polish cops or Hungarian cops etc

ordinary people without much armed training, just trying to keep shit relatively in peace so they can get their pension

there's literally no scenario in which a cop from Poland (and Croatia, I assume) would pull out a gun on any person, unless he was being openly shot at
>>
>>61786932
Americans are insane.

Their cops would be insane as well, by definition.

Stop treating America like its a more populous version of Croatia.
>>
>>61786962
Having a broken tail light that he wasn't aware of.
>>
>>61786960
Everything you accused him of he didn't do, next time you get a parking ticket I'll kill you, sound fair ?
>>
>>61785194
>As he lay dying Mr Harris could be heard on the video screaming: "Oh, God. Oh, he shot me; I didn't do s---." Another officer replied: "You f---ing ran. Shut the f--- up."
>Mr Harris then said: “I’m losing my breath." An officer replied: "F--- your breath."
fugg ebin :-----------DDDDDD
>>
File: 1467883412344.jpg (70 KB, 1199x650) Image search: [Google]
1467883412344.jpg
70 KB, 1199x650
>>61783660

Why are WHITE CHINESE people so raciss?
>>
>>61786960
That is really true, I have a black friend, and hes been pulled over sometimes for driving too fast or whatever, and his entire demeanor changes, there is just something that turns on in the primitive negro mind when they enter a potentially confrontational situation, and they get really defensive for no good reason usually making a non-situation worse
>>
>>61785402
I actually have to words for that, they just shoot him 5 times point blank? come on man
>>
File: mr bates.png (130 KB, 308x387) Image search: [Google]
mr bates.png
130 KB, 308x387
>>61787063
>In a video of the incident, recorded on a camera attached to another officer's sunglasses, Mr Bates could then be heard saying: "Oh fug, I shot him :DDD. I'm sorry."

>Police have classed the shooting as "excusable homicide" and said Mr Bates "did not commit a crime".
>>
>>61787023
If I act like an autist and try to reach for a gun, sure.

>he a good boy
come on now, you're probably black so your bias is hampering your judgement but don't act as if Michael Brown, this Sterling guy and Trayvon weren't asking for it.

All he had to do was stay relaxed. The cop didn't even pull a gun on him until very late. Sterling had no excuse to behave like that.
He was a grown man
>>
File: pepe funny frog mem.jpg (37 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
pepe funny frog mem.jpg
37 KB, 788x685
>SWC(small white cock) uprising finally happening
>>
>>61787179
The cop was Asian you dumb monkey.
>>
>>61787137
In
I just love that he's a fat fuck. America is a magical place.
>>
File: yes.jpg (188 KB, 1600x1255) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
188 KB, 1600x1255
>>61787200

anti-BBC has no boundaries
>>
>>61787174
>reaching for his wallet =/= reaching for a gun
>>
>>61787200
Probably even more likely he shot him out of frusutration for his small penis then.
>>
>>61787174
let's assume that you carry a gun on you because it's America, most people from gun states do

you've been pulled over at night, the cop who approaches you is new/was reassigned/simply doesn't know you that good, is tired and irritated that the asshole in charge of shifts gave him yet another night patrol

he asks you to step out and give him some ID and vehicle registration papers, you reach for your wallet (it's on the same side as your gun because for some reason you like to keep it that way)

>"FREEZE! DROP YOUR WEAPON!"

try to resolve this situation, friendo
>>
>>61787231
Brazil is India tier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deYct_QxQhE
>>
File: socio wojak.jpg (145 KB, 660x751) Image search: [Google]
socio wojak.jpg
145 KB, 660x751
>>61786861
>Every step, however, is overshadowed by a single imperative: If an officer believes he or someone else is in imminent danger of grievous injury or death, he is allowed to shoot first, and ask questions later.

police have a lot of latitude with 'reasonable fear' + District Attorneys rarely want to prosecute their own cops + white juries really love cops/dead black people
>>
>>61786962
>>61786975
>>61786971
The guy would have committed a crime anyway.

Rofl why are u guys being such fags. Who cares about the life of one negro out of a million?
>>
>>61785194

holly shit, is that fucking real? Im dead laufing
>>
>>61787174
He only had traffic offences...

His worst crime was having to go to court once for driving a car with the wrong registration plate.
>>
>>61787300
His worst crime is not being back in Africa.
>>
File: 76.jpg (81 KB, 800x595) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
81 KB, 800x595
>>61787269

>le caNADian mah dude
>extremely triggered by the kill of his sugar daddy
>>
>>61787231
This is photoshoped? Pls tell me
>>
>>61787335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVEnDPkMJ6Q
>>
File: fine.png (478 KB, 742x374) Image search: [Google]
fine.png
478 KB, 742x374
>>61787336

it is
>>
>>61787276
Because I don't like the idea of people having the legal ability to unjustifiably shoot and kill without consequences.
>>
>>61787336
Go to the website and see for urself.
>>
>>61787336
Yes
>>
>>61787276

You know Fillpinos are not smarter much smarter than black people and they don'r live in much better conditions either..

It is a really ironic thing to say coming from a Filipino as really you have a lot in common with African Americans.
>>
>>61783660
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>61787376

>mfw when HiGH-PERFORMANCE athletes will be swimming on monkey poop in no time
>>
>>61783660
So Australians still have a soft spot for their criminal brethren, even those halfway across the world?
>>
>>61787464
He only had traffic a few traffic offences on his record and the gun was legally registered.
>>
>>61785194
>in the USA you can be a pretend-cop if you just donate enough dorrarydoos

HAHAHAHA WHAT! In Finland that would get prosecuted as corruption. Finnish cops have to go through 3,5 years of training too and graduate with bachelor's from the police avademy.
>>
>>61787506
>they criminalize the black lifestyle
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>61785355
>which would show exactly what happened and what was said

Regardless of what happened the guy was shot still sitting in his seat in the car with the seatbelt on.
Cops are trained to approach vehicles from the rear and close to the side so that in the very rare case that someone inside actually wants to just open fire on them, they can't do it without getting out of the car.
>>
>>61787264
*raise my hands*
I'm merely reaching for my wallet, officer
*follow his orders*
*he searches my pockets, finds wallet and the appropriate papers*

I just follow his orders and keep calm. In all these police killing videos, noone does that, they just scream like apes.

also
>it's one the same side as your gun
Then what is the cop supposed to do ? How is he supposed to know that you are reaching for your wallet and not your gun ? Step out of the vehicle, and show him your wallet. Easy.
>>
Imagine for a second that you make one simple mistake while a cop pulls you over and he shoots you for it, it could be as simple as-

"I wouldn't ever commit a mistake, I'm a perfect human being and only come to 4chan to laugh at you losers, not because I'm someone with a lot of problems myself and who enjoys acting like a 12 year old /pol/!"

-Imagine you're not the picture perfect specimen of a human being that you clearly are, and are a normal human who makes simple mistakes especially when dealing with unusual situations, and make a mistake as simple as forgetting to say you're reaching your wallet. And you die for it because the cops are trigger happy retards. In what world is this justified?

And furthermore, why do we have to live in fear of making a simple mistake at a cop pull over and dying for it? I can't imagine anyone in France thinks they're going to die if they accidentally don't say "God bless cops pls don't shoot me!"
>>
>>61785194
>>61787560

Pic very related.
>>
>>61787658
>simple mistake
I went to high school with nigs. They don't act like civilized people. Their entire behaviour is a giant mistake.
>>
File: water-hose-sprayer.jpg (103 KB, 1600x1052) Image search: [Google]
water-hose-sprayer.jpg
103 KB, 1600x1052
>>61787658
I'll never forget that one time when American cops shot a guy who was watering his lawn with picrel
>>
Literally who gives a shit about "black lives matter" or any blacks in general?

>be nigger
>do exactly the opposite of what the armed police officer tells me to do
>get shot
>upload dying words to Worldstar Hip-hop and Twitter
>die
>other niggers start riots and also die

DELETE THIS t. Nigger
>>
>>61787604
The system and the man that be just can't have a red pilled black nationalist exist, always keeping the brother man down. Gas the international white race war now
>>
>>61787718
That's something out of a cartoon.
>>
>>61787749
Was getting shot part of his plan?
>>
>>61787701
Well if the guy actually had a weapon permit it means he was a law abiding citizen.
>>
>>61787784
http://reason.com/blog/2016/03/25/fresno-police-sued-over-shooting-and-kil
>>
>>61787658
Your nation of criminals and drug addicts requires a strong police force.
You have nobody to blame but yourselves.
Nigger cities have murder rates that reminisce central american drug hives.
Your youth do drugs all the time. Gangs are extremely powerful and run your cities.

You are a nation of degenerates and you deserve everything you get. We greeks and the other europeans are peaceful people, we respect the police and the police respects us. This is why police brutality is basically unheard of here.
>>
>>61787733

I heard someone say he was a war veteran?

If this is true then

>Go to war for a country
>Get killed by public servent of said country for legally owned fire arm.

>Murica
>Fire arms should be easily obtained by everyone don't take away our guns.

But at the same time

>If you have a gun the police can shoot you.

ffs america get it together.
>>
>>61787658
People in France instead have to fear for their lives in case Mohammad and Mohammad get upset and decide to jihad or rape.
>>
>>61787803
I'm just talking about the demeanor. If you bark at an American cop, you're probably not going to have a good time. We'll eventually see the entire video probably.
>>
>>61787828
>this has happened more than once
I thought you were talking about this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6S7LRrCru8
>>
>>61787733
I realize this is bait, but relatively related, how much will BLM faggots abuse this case to milk attention to themselves?
>>
>>61787842
How come greeks who grow up in Australia become the biggest degenerate of all then?

You are literally know here for reckless driving and associating with Lebanese and turkish thugs.
>>
>>61787828
>that video

Note to self: Don't go to the USA.
EVER
>>
>>61787938
BLM will have to reconcile the fact that the cop was Asian.
>>
>>61786504
That's adrenaline. Some people freeze, some stay completely calm, some go nuts.

I usually start smiling or even laughing during stressful situations.
>>
>Endorse a "culture" that has led to not only your persecution, but your unwarranted death sentences and abuse in the legal system because stereotypes are not ever going to go away.
What is there to gain from this? Why can't niggers just stop being niggers and instead be black people?
>>
>>61787953
Nice try bogan.

We greeks are peaceful, we don't commit crimes, we open up small restaurants and we live by the law.

Greece has one of the lowest murder and rape rates in Europe.

You are a nation built by criminals, and as expected you defend your criminal brethren in America.
>>
>>61786990
True. And that's not always good actually. Not that long ago some young russian policeman that just finished academy decided to catch the criminal and was killed by knife.
>>
>>61785760
I'm fairly sure white people kill each other without the help of police pretty frequently as well, doesn't mean you can't hold cops to a higher standard than civilians. You seem to misunderstand the actual focus of Blacklivesmatter as a movement, the violence in Chicago is well documented and many stakeholders are attempting to address it. BLM is more intended for fighting systemic racism
>>
>>61788116
It's more to do with poor American police training but ghetto culture contributes to the shootings, sure.
>>
>>61787718
It could be plasma gun, you know?
>>
>>61788309
>ghetto culture
There is more to it than "culture." It has to do with serotonin and dopamine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

>5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.
> An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.[
>>
>>61787604
Black people tend to grow up in a different culture and environment.

He means they tend to act like everyone who grew up in that culture and environment is a criminal even if they do nothing wrong.
>>
>>61783660
>be american
>get shot

seriously, what's wrong with usa police?
>>
>>61787642
When you raise your hand trigger happy american cops freaks out and shoots you.

Boom your dead, and just another day of typical policing in America.
>>
>>61788309
When there is a good chance that the person you're arresting or citing has a deadly weapon there's nothing wrong with being cautious.

It's not the cop's fault that the retard in question didn't do what he said or thought that he would be treated like another race. There's also nothing wrong with training cops to shoot first and until the threat is no longer a threat.

How to avoid getting shot in USA:
>Keep your hands in view of the police
>Announce when you are going to get something out of your pockets
>No sudden movements
How fucking hard is this?
>>
>>61787642
>How is he supposed to know that you are reaching for your wallet and not your gun.

Yeah they better just shoot everyone they pull over just in case they are reaching for a gun instead of their wallet.
>>
>>61788456
That's because Americans have weaponized elbows.
>>
>>61788455
They actually have terrible training
>>
>>61788132
You have never seen the greeks in victoria then, clearly.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 326x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 326x400
>>61783660
>he just killed my boyfriend
>he's still alive next to her
>>
File: wallet-holster.jpg (13 KB, 250x166) Image search: [Google]
wallet-holster.jpg
13 KB, 250x166
>>61788497
Americans have weaponized wallets.
>>
>>61788533
He was practically dead.
>>
>>61788482
How to avoid getting shot in USA:
>Keep your hands in view of the police
>Announce when you are going to get something out of your pockets
>No sudden movements
How fucking hard is this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3357321/New-video-released-shows-Texas-man-hands-shot-cops.html
>>
>>61788132
This greek guy made this song is a bit of a parody but it also in some ways represents the greek life style in Australia.

He even changes the words to from
>I know killers in the street to

>I know killers who are greek.
>>
>>61788597
>Knife in hands
>No shirt
>Fat cholo
I don't see anything wrong here.

Guy probably said he wouldn't put away the knife.
>>
>>61788701
>guy is white trash so it's ok he was murdered
>>
>>61788624
For got the video but this is a parody of what greeks are like in Australia.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBdCm-PAYDk
>>
>>61788482
>There's also nothing wrong with training cops to shoot first and until the threat is no longer a threat.

Dunno, that creates a precedent to shoot even if the situation is relatively benign or if the situation only *seems* as if it's a threat. It's also in conflict with the whole "protect and serve" thing.
>>
>>61788718
>Flores
>white
No.
>>
>>61788701
He dropped the knife before he put his hands up though.
>>
>>61788521
but our police has shit training too, yet you don't see them gunning down citizens
>>
Why are police so jittery that they do these accidental shootings all the time? Being an officer isn't even that dangerous statistically.
>>
>>61788790
No way of knowing. Don't believe it when this was how he acted:
>He's got a knife, he's got a knife,' the man keeps repeating.
>Flores is then seen walking toward the cops with two fold-up chairs and the man indicates that he used the chairs to shield himself from getting tased by the deputies.
>'He wants to be shot,' says the woman. 'He's provoking,' says the man.
>Flores then goes around the cars parked in front of the house and, still holding the chairs, he picks up the now useless stun gun and throws it to the side.
>An inaudible conversation continues between Flores and the deputies for a few minutes and then he picks up his chairs and brings them back to the door.
They should have shot him when he was fucking about with the chairs.

So again
>Don't act like a fucking animal or a retard
>Dont get shot
How hard is this?
>>
>>61788774
>>61788764
Respond.
>>
>>61788871
because part of the training process is conditioning them to feel everyone is a threat to their lives at all time
>>
>>61783660
>one guy does something

>WTF WHY IS EVERY COP IN EVERY STATE, IN A COUNTRY OF OVER 315 MILLION(more than like 15 european countries put together) LIKE THIS WTF AMERICA. WTF. JUST WOW WOW JUST WOW!!!
>>
>>61788894
>How hard is this?
Under pressure when your life is in danger? Not easy at all. Most people panic, and it's very understandable.
>>
>>61788936

The fact that all the other cops are just standing their like dick heads says something about police in America.
>>
>>61788968
>Most people panic
>This somehow means throwing a taser around and being aggressive to the police with chairs and gesturing with a knife is okay
There is this thing called the 15ft rule or something along those lines where if someone is within that distance and charges you full speed with a knife, they will stab you before you can draw your gun and fire. Nothing wrong with being a little trigger happy when someone has a knife and is threatening you with it after being belligerent beforehand.

Maybe don't draw a knife on the cops in the first place? If American cops were as bad as people say then they should have shot him the moment he pulled a knife or a chair anyway, but they didn't.

>Don't draw weapons on the police
>Don't act like an animal or a retard around the police
>Don't get shot
How hard is this?
>>
>>61789064
They sure didn't, only after he signaled surrender raising his hands up to the air. Only after that did they execute the guy.
>>
>>61789125
>no way of knowing whether he still had the knife with the shitty video
>previous actions indicate he was probably still holding it
Desu the cops should be reprimanded for not shooting him the moment he drew it. I agree they should be punished.
>>
>>61789187
But why shoot him anyway? Seems to me the cops just went "fuck it my shift is ending let's magdump him so we'll have less paperwork". Finnish police deal with drunken knife wielders every weekend without killing them.
>>
>>61788936
There is more cop shootings in USA than in the whole EU.
>>
>>61786706
>no proof of insurance
thats a crime?
>>
File: 1378931357793.gif (2 MB, 360x203) Image search: [Google]
1378931357793.gif
2 MB, 360x203
Polish police could be even worse, but they dont shoot at random people
>>
>>61789062
>The fact that all the other cops are just standing their like dick heads says something about police in America.

Does Nazi Germany invading Poland and the German citizens just "standing there like dick heads" say something about German people?

Does the USSR killing millions of people and Soviet citizens standing just standing there like dick heads say something about Russians?

wtf is this argument

They're different people with different beliefs and behaviors. There's 99% good cops, and then a few who do bad shit. big deal
>>
It really seems like it's safer to deal with gangs and cartels than american cops.
>>
>>61789257
>Why shoot him?
Why not? He's clearly a piece of human garbage just looking at him.

He probably wouldn't put the knife away and made some movement that made the cops think he was moving towards them. That will get you killed every time.

Finns don't kill you even if they pull weapons. Gangbanger Mexicans and blacks do.
>>
>>61789322
>There is more cop shootings in USA than in the whole EU.

There is more niggers in the USA than the whole EU too.

There is more people in the USA than most of the EU too.

The US has 62% of the ENTIRE EU POPULATION.
>>
>Don't draw weapons on the police
>Don't act like an animal or a retard around the police
>Don't get shot
>How hard is this?

>>61789064

The problem with this is that you need to take into account the guys mental state at the time.

>Does he has suicidal depression
>Does he have schizophrenia or any other mental health problems that could be causing these actions.
>Has something traumatic caused this person a mental break down, or is this their typical behaviour.
>Is this guy tripping on drugs.

But nah easier just to shoot everyone I guess. It's the Amurican way.
>
>>
>>61789371
This is why america is a shithole

Trump is partially right.
Wall needs to be built, but around USA so americans cant get out
>>
>>61789445
In that case, driver had a gun
He had permission for concealed carry, and he informed cop he has it

Cop asked for his papers and black guy said that he will now slowly reach into back pocket and pull them out

After few moments, cop fired
>>
>>61789356
How are those things even comparable?
>>
>>61789371
>Why not? He's clearly a piece of human garbage just looking at him.

Cops here deal with angry human trash hobos carrying knives on them, but a death at the hands of police is very rare. Even if a person is human trash that doesn't give the right to the police force to carry out executions however they please.
>>
>>61789455
You have no fucking clue. I've been to Detroit. The problem is with nigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zti_508FRrE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
>>
Lol this reminds me of when something similar happened in Toronto

Some somali nigger had a knife on a bus and was waving it around and exposing his penis and refusing to put away the knife and the cops shot and killed him and niggers and liberals went crazy saying "HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE SIMPLY REFUSED TO PUT THE KNIFE AWAY ON A BUS FILLED WITH PEOPLE. HE WUZ A GOOD BOY DIS WUZ POLICE BRUTALITIEZ, HE DINDU NUFFIN. JUSTICE FOR SOMALI NIGGER HE WUZ GOOD BOI"

>>61789501
>How are those things even comparable?

Because you can't hold cops in a country of over 315mln responsible a few people did.

99.99999% of traffic stops, getting pulled over go without a hitch.

Then a small percentage have some trouble, nigger chimps out and gets shot. That's how it is most of the time with "police brutality", but yes there are a few, very select situations where the victim truly "DINDU NUFFIN" and got shot. Then yes the police man who did this is a criminal and should be held criminally responsible for manslaughter.
>>
>>61789401
>muh nigs
I'm not saying that they are not a shitty people, but they have one as frigging president, so obviously not all of them are worth shooting.

I don't get what your second point is? There is more people in EU and less cop violence, so obviously murricans are doing something wrong when it comes to law keeping.
>>
>>61789566
>detroit is a representative sample of anything
Reddit is that way, friendo
>>
>>61789445
Not the police's job to consider whether every person that waves a knife at them is a schizo or on drugs, nor is any of that an excuse to pull weapons on the police or for the police to put on the training wheels with you.

If you can't be trusted not to attack people with deadly weapons because of your mental state then you need to be institutionalized.

I grew up in a shitty area of Chicago. I've seen the cops in action many, many times. The only way you get shot instead of tazed or beaten into submission is if you attack them with a weapon or won't let go of a weapon.

So in conclusion:
>Don't draw weapons around the police
>Don't be insane and unable to control yourself around the police
>Don't get shot
>>
>>61788701
>Guy probably said he wouldn't put away the knife.
You must be kidding, right?

- Mr, drop your knife.
- No, I won't.
- BANG-BANG!!!!

Is it even the real life?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.