[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is the NEET situation in your country? We have a ton.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (84 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 208x208
How is the NEET situation in your country?

We have a ton.
>>
>>61779960
We have no NEETs, America is perfect
>>
second most "single household" country after sweden
>>
>>61779960

We do ???????

??????
? ?
? ?
? ?
??????
>>
>>61779971
but America has the most NEETS population
>>
>>61780354
Quebec does, it hard to keep a good morale when all your friends don't do shit or work shitty jobs
>>
>>61781089

Is it really that bad ? It seems like Ontario has decent opportunities in the cities. Also Montreal is supposed to be super cheap.
>>
>>61781304
Its just so easy to go on welfare and to stay on it, also people have no shame about it either. On our 7M population 400 000 of them are on welfare

Opportunities are bad since English is considered somewhat of a plague for some god damn retarded reason. People actively avoid English even its really easy for us to learn.

Its just me ranting on one of the many problem Quebec has

Am kinda depressed since all of my friends ended going in non-science/maths programs and I have no one to talk to about science related thing or study with them
>>
>>61780674
Our government doesn't give neetbux like alot of Euro countries do. That is, all I have seen on this board. Getting welfare here isn't neetbux, and getting SSI you have to be severely disabled mentally or physically.
>>
>>61781534
>Its just so easy to go on welfare and to stay on it, also people have no shame about it either. On our 7M population 400 000 of them are on welfare

That sounds so depressing. I know someone on welfare, its like his life is just stuck in the same state forever.

Are you a francophone ? Do you want to move from Quebec ?
>>
>>61781577
>Are you a francophone ?
Yeah
>Do you want to move from Quebec ?
I would prefer not to, but I most likely will. Because unless I go in civil engineering, job opportunities are uncertain and I don't like that, I would rather move to Germany or France doing a job I like rather than living in Quebec doing something I don't like. But I could easily see myself in the US east coast or Illinois

I heard about people being on welfare just because their parents were on welfare as well and its really hard to break the circle when your parents tell you that being on welfare all your life is ok
>>
>>61781708

Ah I am in IT.

Would you want to move to France ? How do Francophones see the "motherland" ?

>I heard about people being on welfare just because their parents were on welfare as well and its really hard to break the circle when your parents tell you that being on welfare all your life is ok

The guy I know spends all day replaying the same videogames over and over again. It honestly seems like such a waste.
>>
About 50% of /mämmi/ is freelords proud of never having contributed anything while whining about not having enough money for both food and narcotics.

I think the number for the whole country is somewhere 5-10%.
>>
>>61781778
>mämmi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A4mmi

Is what comes up when I google it.
>>
>>61781778
>food and narcotics.
ah, the necessities in life
>>
>>61781778
To be fair most are so dysfunctional at this point that they would kill themselves if their ratmonies were taken away.

Also the percentage is only as high as 5% if you take into consideration all the alcoholics and other failures, not just 20-30 year old male hikis, which are a lot rarer than what they like to pretend.
>>
>>61781796
>being this new
wew
>>
>>61781760
>Would you want to move to France ? How do Francophones see the "motherland" ?
I could kinda move anywhere, I want to do research and development, and funding for that is usually volatile. I will probably learn a 3rd language within a year or two so I should be able to cover most of the world with those

I don't know how the rest of Quebec sees France, I see them has someone who gave us up and now Canada(UK) takes care of us now
The big trend right now is to spend the rest of your life in Florida, lots of retired francophone live there now
>>
>>61781570
I am anonymous, and I am the 1%.
I'd much rather be normal, though.
>>
If you've the dole here and are living with your parents, it's brilliant however flog you've to pay your own rent and shit, you won't last a month
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.