[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which currently alive humans death would have the most impact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: CIVF4BQOcrk.jpg (50 KB, 504x604) Image search: [Google]
CIVF4BQOcrk.jpg
50 KB, 504x604
Which currently alive humans death would have the most impact on the world?

Which would have the most impact on your country?
>>
>>61779811
1. dunno

2. erdotard
>>
>>61779811
All of them
>>
there's probably some irrelevant leader somewhere who'd be the best candidate to start a ww due to defense pacts like that ww1 guy
>>
>>61779811

Hillary Clinton, not even memeing.
>>
>>61779811
any major american celebrity
>>
File: 1403442251496.jpg (32 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
1403442251496.jpg
32 KB, 267x400
Harrold

fuck I ain't putting my hopes on anyone to save the world, so they could all die I wouldnt give a shit

but harrold man, I'd feel empty inside for a good week at least
>>
>>61779880
Her presidency is going to be insane I wonder what fucked up shit she will start.
>>
Shigeru Miyamoto.
>>
>>61779898

She won't do anything crazy, she'll just be GWB's 5th term.
>>
>>61779880
I thought so too at first, but if she died then Bernie would win certainly. If Trump was killed by one of the protesters against him it would cause a much more dramatic shift in American public opinion and politics
>>
>>61779925
This honestly.
>>
>>61779925
>>61779898
yeah pretty much for folks who don't understand american politics it's all about status quo Hilary is just a more conservative Obama or more liberal Bush they are are basically the same
Military–industrial complex and Corporatism
>>
>>61779811
I don't understand how Assad hasn't been assassinated yet.
>>
Ume-sensei
>>
>>61780018
There was a long period that's kind of ended now where America wanted him dead

To survive that is truly impressive
>>
>>61779811
1.Joseph Sta-err I mean Putin

2.Khalifa Hafter
>>
File: _89313438_queenwine.jpg (50 KB, 624x592) Image search: [Google]
_89313438_queenwine.jpg
50 KB, 624x592
Sadly, I feared it would be The Queen.
My family is hating her and blame her for all problem we face.
My father is obsess with her death. He keep a journal of every country she visit, and he look up common disease in that country and try to make her catch it. For example she visits Germany in 2015, so he sent to random German addresses expired german sausage meat. He thought it would spread some food virus when the host of the address ate it and would reach the queen. He is too stupid for assisinations.

I think when she dies we invade Malvinas again, I probably get drafted.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.