[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greatest place on earth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hijab_girls_8.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hijab_girls_8.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
Can /int/ give me one reason i shouldn't move to the UAE to get rich and fake convert to islam to bang a cute hijab girl.
>>
>>61777820
cos ure ugly poor kv?
>>
>>61777863
naoe i'm big white pensi with uni degree
>>
>>61777820
The liberty and the mountain of shit you take for granted is an expensive cost for what you will be getting.

It's like.... selling your house, car, and life time savings just to move into a jail cell with a horny gay bunk buddy.

It's not my cup of tea but who am I to judge?
>>
>>61778071
Freezing cold 8 months a year. Roads suck job sucks family sucks and no hijab qts.. though I'll wait to see if JT fixes that before I rage quit
>>
>>61777820
>Can /int/ give me one reason i shouldn't move to the UAE to get rich
Been there. Done that. You'll only be rich when you go back to your country (a New Yorker colleague of mine was making 3 times what he'd make in his country teaching english, and it's tax free). In UAE you'll be middle class at best. Also you are much more likely to bang indians and fillipinas than a local girl (which has it's merits). They don't even marry local men from other tribes.
>>
>>61778719
Did you actually do it. I was half kidding but I'd love to fuck off for a year or two. Not forever. I have a degree and experience so I can't imagine it's impossibly hard seeing as half their work force is Indian and asian
>>
>>61778841
Yeah man and I pretty much go back there every other year. Definitely worth it if you need to quickly make money. gulftalent.com is your friend.
>>
>>61778899
Sick man thanks. Think I needed to hear someone else did it.
>>
>>61777820
>cute hijab cutes
Top kek
95% of people there are poo in loos
And you do not need islam there
They are mostly hindus and sikhs
>>
>>61778969
No problem. Good luck. Although, Qatar is much better if you have a good CV. You'll literally make enough money to take a mini-retirement after two years. Also don't hesitate to ask for a higher salary, it's common practice there and you'll most likely deal with a bunch of middle-men layers, all making money from you.
(Even asking for an extravagant in the first few interviews you get to get a feel of the negociation culture there).
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.