[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there really russians who believe that they are the Third
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1092 - 4NnuIWE.jpg (47 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1092 - 4NnuIWE.jpg
47 KB, 499x499
Are there really russians who believe that they are the Third Roman Empire?
>>
All the states that claimed to be the Third Roman Empire don't exist anymore.
>>
>>61777539
Even the Romans aren't truly Romans anymore. Modern Italians are cuckolds when compared to their ancestors. Fuck Europe they all deserve to stained brown.
>>
>>61777539
Yes. Lots.
>Tzar
>Caesar
They're delusional of course. Not even the Byzantines can consider themselves Romans and they have a better claim than fucking Russians.
>>
>>61777947
>Yes. Lots
>Austalia
>>
File: putinbyzantinethrone.jpg (108 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
putinbyzantinethrone.jpg
108 KB, 1200x800
>>61777539
Russia is the Third Rome and emperor Putin will bring back Constantinople!
>>
>>61777965
WE
>>
>>61778000
I hate this fucking place, so fucking stale, why do i keep coming here?
>>
File: rightful.png (367 KB, 1600x1954) Image search: [Google]
rightful.png
367 KB, 1600x1954
Even the russians know the truth
>>
>>61778032
Fuck off we're full, faggot
>>
>>61778032
Because it's been your home board for years and even though you hate it you refresh it every 5 minutes just to read through the catalog and open maybe one half interesting looking thread before switching tabs to something else and then you come back in a few minutes just to do it all again.
>>
>>61778044
Ave, Mämmi, morituri te salutant.
>>
Turkey - the rightful heir of the Byzantine Empire. Turkey flag = flag of Constantinople.
>>
>>61777539
Thanks for using my OC
>>
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>>61778085
We're all the same, it's like we've become a meme... or maybe we always were.
>>
>>61778095
Kazakhstan is Russia's little dog on a leash, nothing you say will change that fact Muhammad.
>>
>>61778168
>Muhammad.
I'm not Muhammad, Chen. I'm Ivan.
>>
>>61778300
Whatever idc your just another anon nobody.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.