[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:The nickname of your ex-gf,The memories of your ex-gf. my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
ITT:The nickname of your ex-gf,The memories of your ex-gf.

my gf's nickname was Hamu-chan(Hamstar's hamu) 3years ago went to apart,now im 24yo NEET.She is in a remote place and at work.
>>
please Japan, I don't want to feel feels again
>>
She was called Maite. We broke up 5 months ago and I miss her so fucking much
>>
>>61777159
You dont put the top on your heart......
>>61777209
Maite is from her real name or something?
just 5months ago,You still have a huge chance
>>
>>61777306
yeah it's her real name.
the thing is that she hates me now and I don't think that's going to change very soon
>>
File: feels_pepe.jpg (20 KB, 400x393) Image search: [Google]
feels_pepe.jpg
20 KB, 400x393
>tfw all 3 your ex-gfs are married and happy now
>last one, named Ira, got married literally week ago on bald manlet.
>>
>>61777356
What happened between you and her?just a small confrict??
>>
File: Horo.jpg (1 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
Horo.jpg
1 MB, 1400x1400
I've only ever had one gf and we're still together. She doesn't have a nickname as far as I know.
>>
>>61777487
lolf Im waiting this kind of story
>>61777580
"Holo"caust weeaboo when!?!?!?(# ゚Д゚)
>>
>>61777542
She just broke up with me
>>
She was Daniela
Cute, flat chest and very cheerfull
5 years together but it had to end, we went to diferent unis on oposite sides of the city,
We ended for so many reasosn
>>
never had a gf
>>
Brenda, no nicknames or anything that I remember

We were together for nearly a year. We spent a good time together, but she was short-tempered, and I got tired and we broke up, that was like 16 months ago.
>>
Nickname was marionette

She was kind, compassionate, and utterly depressed. Unstable, but we had each other for a while so wallowing in poverty didn't seem bad at all.

But it was just too much misery, too much depression. All she wanted to do was lay under the covers waiting to die, and all I could do was get drunk and stare at the person laying on the couch that was supposed to be my girlfriend. I couldn't lay down and wait with her, couldn't live miserably like that, so I walked away. Last I heard she got with someone else states away and is still miserably waiting for the end.
>>
>>61779418
>She was Daniela

What is she now?
Danielo?
>>
We called each other "bear"

It still hurts a lot but I can forget about it more often nowadays
>>
>>61777137
Maelle was my last ride and the best i've ever had, chubby girls are the fucking best. Boy attitude but a small sweet voice
>>
>>61779923
J'espère que tu ne lui as pas trop fait Maelle
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.