[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name me one single reason why shouldn't I immigrate to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: owl8.jpg (53 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
owl8.jpg
53 KB, 640x427
Name me one single reason why shouldn't I immigrate to a better country if THEY offer me a better living conditions and level of life.
>2016
>being patriot of a huge shithole
>>
Because they don't want a white nigger like you shitting up their country.
>>
>>61776873
You sound like a huge leftist.
>>
>>61776873
Russians are ok. Any white skin person is welcome
>>
>>61776914
What's leftist about wanting a better life in capitalistic country, u mad?
>>
>>61776873
there is no reason, thats why immigration needs to be controlled
>>
>>61776911
and that is why they offer me to live over there?
>>
>>61776982
They let muslims in too but that doesn't mean the actual population wants them.
>>
>>61776955
I'm not mad, I just thought you seemed like a huge leftist.
>>
>>61777025
Who "they"? You don't even know about which country I'm taking. It's not like only white countries are rich and developed.
>>
>>61776873

There's no reason for you not to, it's the country's duty to judge whether or not you're going to be a positive addition to their country or a gopnik nigger. If you're the former, there's no harm.
>>
>>61777074
>hurr durr foreigners come in my glorious USA and work hard while I'm sitting on my fat ass leeching from parents
>reee blame leftists
>>
File: gondolapepe.png (71 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
gondolapepe.png
71 KB, 800x600
>>61777079
Sorry senpai I was just memeing, I have nothing against Russians.
>>
File: slav.jpg (160 KB, 687x434) Image search: [Google]
slav.jpg
160 KB, 687x434
Because nobody wants you living in their country. You should have listened in school, but you didn't because you're a fuckhead. Go back to communism, it's all you faggots were ever good at.
>>
>>61777176
How come nobody wants me in a country if they literally invited me to live there?
>>
>>61777176
In reality I mean the Jews obviously. Russia would be nothing without the Hebrews.
>>
>>61777227
Because you're just another stupid drone who will work for less. The people in charge don't give a fuck where you're from as long as you shut up and do your job.
>>
>>61777266
why are you so mad?
>>
File: pepe_ru3.png (109 KB, 702x486) Image search: [Google]
pepe_ru3.png
109 KB, 702x486
>>61777227
Lucky bastard, I hope you'll die in your commieblock as me.
>>
>>61777298
Because life sucks and I'm posting on 4chan, why do you think?
>>
>>61777319
>learn to program
>acquire exp
>move
>get paid above average wage in any cunt
simple
>>
>>61776942
>i have never met a russian or eastern european
>>
>>61777074
You didn't answer what's leftist about it. There is nothing leftist about what he said, you're just bogeymanning
>>
I agree, OP. That's why I'm looking for work in China.
>>
>>61776873
You're right and now is the best time since public opinion towards immigration is shifting. Good luck on your journey. Just remember Australia is FULL but I think New Zealand would be a good fit
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 234x215
>>61777366
take this cookie.
>>
>>61777378
Tell this to millions of poo's coding for food.
>>
I'm a patriot of russian poles.
>>
>>61777378
That's not actually that simple. I can work abroad only because I'm qt grill with certain privileges.
If I was a russian boy in my position I'd probably off myself already. That's really really impossibel to go anywhere if you're an average Russian without extremely rich parents.
>>
>tfw born in the USA
>only tryhards ____boos emigrate away from here
>making a good salary in a nice city surrounded by vast, beautiful, diverse, natural landscapes
>can easily find food/people from any culture

Only problem is the cities look like shit compared to Barcelona or Bern
>>
>>61776873
>>61776982
Corporations aren't people no matter what the USA's deluded court system says.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.