[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Number of mexicans living in USA: >35,320,579 https://en
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 35,320,579.png (137 KB, 276x389) Image search: [Google]
35,320,579.png
137 KB, 276x389
Number of mexicans living in USA:

>35,320,579
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans

>11.7 million
http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/mexican-immigrants-united-states

>33.7 million
http://www.pewhispanic.org/2013/05/01/a-demographic-portrait-of-mexican-origin-hispanics-in-the-united-states/
>>
>>61775691
First number is all Mexicans by ancestry, birth and identity.
Second number is just people born in Mexico.
Third number is a more recent amount of the first number.
Keep in mind that Mexican in the US can include people who are distantly Mexican ancestry, like Louis CK, people who are born in Mexico, like Mitt Romney's father or people who are illegal immigrants who may live here temporarily.
>>
>>61775885
Dude stop giving excuses, just axcept that you are going to be all mexicabs in a future
>>
File: 1372955041196.gif (99 KB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1372955041196.gif
99 KB, 350x300
I'll take mexicans over arabs or blacks desu
>>
>>61776724
this. God bless our immigrants. Seeing as the list of integrated US subcultures includes most Latin American ones, we are at no risk of having to sacrifice, mute, or lose any of our values because of *our* main immigrant groups.

Anybody who checks out the Somalian immigrant communities in Minneapolis/St. Paul will know just how lucky the US is to have Latin Americans as our primary immigrant group.

Always makes me laugh that the only US city with a majority-Scandinavian population is also the one with the most Somalians living in it.
>>
>>61776724
Honestly this. Mexicans suck, but they're not going out and killing people in huge numbers here at least
>>
My family background is French or something, and I want more Mexicans in. Sick of the US being a protestant country. In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti, amen.
>>
>tfw chicano but dad's white and rich
feels good desu
>>
>>61776724
only gif that has ever made me l o l
>>
>>61776724
bargaining phase

sad
>>
hilo chicano
>>
>>61776571

Why would you want the US to be Mexicans in the future? I thought you guys hated each other. You seem to kill each other enough to suggest so anyway.
>>
>>61778664
You'll get through it eventually. Your cunt is still in the denial phase
>>
>>61777490
why not gaels
sean lemass made it so we cant immigrate here for the most part
were better than spics
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.