[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get 50+ year old women to have sex with me? I'm 21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 634x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 634x549
How do I get 50+ year old women to have sex with me?

I'm 21
>>
>>61768228
Get married and then wait until you grow older with your significant other.
>>
>>61768228
>be attractive
>become prostitute
>lonely old ladies PAY to have sex with you

It's not hard lad
>>
>>61768255
/thread
>>
>>61768278
How do you put yourself in the market though?

Is there a website or something?
>>
>>61768228
Find a sugarmommy.
>>
>>61768228
If you notice they are attracted to you ignore them and if they come after you make a move.

If you make the first move and it doesn't go well you'll end up seen as a pervert
>>
>get fit
>travel to rich people area
>search for a job as a gardener or pool boy
>compliment her all the time
>ask about her husband and where he is
>>
>>61768228
Find the cougar bar in your area or if you aren't good at the bar scene, use a dating website. A legit one, something you have to pay for and is more than just "setup a profile and browse pictures". However be prepared for allegations of mommy issues.

t.a friend.
>>
>go to wine bar
>pretend to be stable and confident
>flirt with her the whole time
>ask her if she wants to get out of there after getting her tipsy
just like with most grils brobro, but the wine bar is def the venue of choice for cougars
>>
>>61768228
Why 50 of them?
>>
>>61768440
e/b/in reply
>>
>>61768228
you can probably find some prostitute fitting your taste
in which case, just pay and have fun
>>
>>61769418
Having sex with prostitutes sucks m8

There's no conquer so you don't prove yourself as a male and the sex itself is shit
>>
>>61769559
well, if you get some 20€ cheap eatern Europe junky whore who ended in a Spanish brothel after she had a tour of all the European capitals, of course it will be shit
>>
>>61768440
Are + year olds even legal?
>>
>>61768359
not a common sight 2bh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.