[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do so many Brexiters talk about East European immigration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Brexit.jpg (238 KB, 760x546) Image search: [Google]
Brexit.jpg
238 KB, 760x546
Why do so many Brexiters talk about East European immigration being the problem when everyone knows damn well it's Muslims and niggers they're angry about but they're too afraid to say it?
>>
>>61768162
I think brits wanted to leave EU to try to establish a free travel zone with commonwealth nations like india and pakistan because they feel like they have a lot more in common
>>
>>61768162
They are muslims themselves and don't want to import orthodox christians. Simple as that.
>>
>>61768162
The answer is in your question, mate.
>>
>>61768162
because they'd look retarded considering the vast majority of muslims and niggers in the UK have literally nothing to do with the EU but London's immigration policies
in their mind EU = immigration = bad while not realizing the EU is not and has never been the source of the real immigration problem in the UK
>>
>>61769049
>while not realizing the EU is not and has never been the source of the real immigration problem in the UK
Yet. Merkel is pushing her luck with forcing all EU member states to take in a "fair" number of refugees.
>>
>>61768942

>Implying that there's a difference between Orthodox heathens and Muslims

You're both Eastern savages.
>>
>>61768162
I linked back when england voted to leave so just google it but the leave campaign (including farage) said they'd replace eastern european migration with african and other commonwealth(such as pakistna) countries migrants

>>61769049
>the vast majority of muslims and niggers in the UK have literally nothing to do with the EU but London's immigration policies

this

UK's non-eu migration problem is its own problem ,not the EU and leaving it will only fuck things up more

>>61769101
> forcing all EU member states
Merkel can't force shit . The only countries getting large amounts of migrants that aren't in the migrant's way (such as hungary...since they want to use it to get to germany) , are those with left-wing pro migrant policies

While the EU is not truly democratic...it is indirectly democratic (Since while people don't vote for them..the other institutions are voted in by people that were voted by the people) ...that being said ...with growing nationalism in europe (which indirectly will mean more right-wing groups/people in the EU political system) , and the uk leave campaign promising more non-white migrants to compensate for the lack of EU migrants ... the fucking liberals are the true winners ...and at the same time the ones that want to overthrow the vote

>inb4 romanian,,muh jubs,muh $$
I've never been to britain ...and desu i'm a bit glad brexit did pass..the eu is finally looking at reform ,something which clearly not only would have not happened had britain voted to remain...but the eu would've taken the sign that they can do whatever without repercussions ...

I've never worked abroad and i'm not particularly fond of those that do

We don't take as much money as other countries do in the EU compared to popular belief
>>
>>61769131
pretty sure Poles are catholics
>>
>Becuz we sailed and shit
>>
>>61768162
>too afraid to say
>>
>>61768162
The government kept using the EU as an excuse to not cut immigration.
Now they have to do it or face the political backlash from the electorate.
>>
>>61769607
>the leave campaign (including farage) said they'd replace eastern european migration with african and other commonwealth(such as pakistna) countries migrants
No they did not.
They want to cut the overall numbers too.
Better 20k poo in loo nurses than 200k pakis and 200k gyppos
>>
Eh. Too late now. You Anglos have jizzed in the pussy and Plan B in no where in sight and the Pharmacy is closed. You chose the local drunken herpes slag over the cute sexy Euro au pair. Good luck.
>>
>>61768162
before brexit passed nobody talked about eastern euro immigrants as the problem. as you mentioned they suddenly changed their tones because theyve eventually faced or encountered the fact that niggas and muzlimz are scared as fuck to them.

as for brexiter politicians they wanna adapt brit commonwealth for immigration instead of eu
that kind of discourses might influence those brexiters a bit.
>>
File: 1430233003581.jpg (61 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1430233003581.jpg
61 KB, 600x450
What the fuck?

Do you seriously believe that there can only be one migrant population that causes trouble at a time? Most people dislike all of them. Yes we hate Pakis the most.

The Romanians and Irish are criminal, the Polish undermine our culture and our wages, the pakis rape our kids and don't work, the Jamaicans are gangsters/lazy/kill de wite man, the Bulgarians are almost as bad as the Polish. The French migrants are too open and arrogant, the Germans are too autistic.

Oh and don't forget that all those """""""European"""""""" EU citizens that migrate here.
>>
>>61775209
Oh and the Somalians just hang around on street corners smoking drugs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.