[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your nation state 2. Your thoughts on American English
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: ebonics bible.jpg (415 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
ebonics bible.jpg
415 KB, 1536x864
1. Your nation state
2. Your thoughts on American English
>>
>Netherlands

Best English

US english >>>>>> oceanian English >>African English >>> British english
>>
Superior.
>>
>this version of the bible makes it more clear than king james that the 'head covering' refers to the authority of the husband over the wife, and authority of messiah over the man, and not about wearing a cloth on the head
>>
Disgusting
>>
>>61759870
Wtf is that, the Bible written by an English speaker with brain damage?
>>
It's alright
>>
>>61759870
I've been using it since Brexit
>>
Mexico.

American English is best English but I'm only talking about the variety that people use on TV or whatever as well as West Coast and Mid-West. On the other hand Southern American English and the East Coast varieties are fucking shit. If you're speak any of these kys
>>
>>61761994
It's written in Pidgin
>>
1. ancient finnish hyperempire
2. it's ok
>>
USA
It's the best.

Thanks for passing on sociolinguistic smugness mommy and daddy
>>
>>61762296
>ancient finnish hyperempire
this is the most vague possible answer
>>
>>61759870
>yourecountry
silverland
>thoughts
It is actually the only dialect of English I'm able to understand when spoken.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.