[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New spanish trend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
Bags with "guiris (white scum) go home" inscription

Feels nice t.b.h, but what do you think about it?
>>
File: collage_guiris_ok.jpg (206 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
collage_guiris_ok.jpg
206 KB, 900x900
>>
>>61758515
nice
please brithis scum dont go here.
>>
fuck nor-dicks, latin union when?
>>
>>61758515
Requesting the "Spain was a mistake" jpg from someone

Anyway, it depends. Do you guys consider yourselves whites?
>>
>>61758604
we consider ourselves iberian, mediterranean if so
>>
>>61758633
Oh, so this isn't some SJW self-hating madness then. Who do you consider "guiris" then?
>>
>>61758697
Guiris is a despective term for they typical anglo, germanic, person.
>>
File: Grabenkrieg.jpg (406 KB, 985x481) Image search: [Google]
Grabenkrieg.jpg
406 KB, 985x481
>>61758697
>>
File: 1443549863457.gif (1 MB, 400x256) Image search: [Google]
1443549863457.gif
1 MB, 400x256
>>61758515
I saw a lot of signs in Barcelona that said "Migrants welcome, tourist go home". With that sort of foresight it's hard to see why your country isn't doing well.
>>
Well at least the moors are admitting they're not white now

If I wanted to go to Spain I'd just go a bit south to Mexico
>>
>>61758837
I'm not in favour of refugees, but the average tourist from the UK or Germany is an uncivilized, disgusting animal. Even worse than shitskins, who at least do their shit inside.
>>
>>61758803
>>61758805
I see. But why are you so hostile towards them? Anglos and Germans I've heard are uncivilized tourists, but they won't go allahu ackbar on your ass. Now muslims on the other hand..

Change the slogan to Moors go home and I'll support it. Every problem Europe has can be traced back to muslims, gypsies or blacks. I'm not even racist, it's just how it is, any sane person can see it who isn't in denial.
>>
>>61759179
>Anglos and Germans I've heard are uncivilized tourists, but they won't go allahu ackbar on your ass

They rape spanish citizens, drink and make our streets dirty, scream and make our noble old people feel terrible, nights are a nightmare with tourists, most of turistic places are affraid of them, because we can't do anything while they destroy our cities
>>
>>61758515
I'm a guiri, and the last 10 months I've fucked so many sweet sweet Spanish girls that I lost count. You mad Eduardo?
>>
>>61759394
t. jorge
>>
>butthurt about northern europeans with a job and more disposable income than you
>>
Antes de ayer volví de visitar a mis padres y a la vuelta, en el aeropuerto, había varios grupos de guiris alcoholizados armando jaleo. Era lamentable ver aquello. Luego al salir me fui a la cola de los taxis y estaba lleno de turistas de mierda formando una fila mal hecha, totalmente apelotonados. Me dio bastante rabia porque en otras épocas del año en esa zona casi no hay colas y si las hay son españoles formando en orden.

Lo que hice fue colarme dando empujones al grito de 'soy español y tengo más derechos'. Nadie protestó.
>>
>>61759420
Reassure yourself if you want to
>>
>>61759271
But isn't your country's greatest income Tourism? I mean, you could aways make new laws. Ban undesirable behaviors and customs completely, and create order to protect Spanish people? Isn't that kinda the point of living in a country?

I mean, it's not like Spain is on short supply of culture and history. You probably have museums chock full of aztec relics and gold, items from the Inquisition and who knows what kind of other wondrous things, who wouldn't want to see that? You just have to trade the drunken tourists to people who're can rub two braincells together.
>>
>>61759867
>hey be thankful for your raped daughter those europeans are giving your country money!!
>>
Yo no porque ir a la cárcel me parece una putada, pero si un Breivik hispano armado hasta los dientes la tomase con algún lugar atestado de guiris me parecería de puta madre.
>>
"our greatest source of income go home"
>>
>>61759949
I never implied that Alejandro. Re-read the whole thing again.

Tourists can be a good thing - if the host country has appropriate laws and police presence. Or a scourge, like you have it now as you descibe it. It can be turned around.
>>
your country exists to service anglo and german people. get over it.
>>
>>61759179
>Every problem Europe has can be traced back to muslims, gypsies or blacks
The fact that you let a ton in because Germany made being right wing the most uncool thing of the 20th century cannot be blamed on refugees.
>>
>>61760141

Turism represent less than 10% of our economy, alsi almost no one wants to be a waiter, dishwasher or cleaner here, that's immigrant labor. Spaniards are the hotel owners or the managers.
>>
>>61760366
>alsi

*Also
>>
Guiris de mierda, a tomar por culo ya, a tomar el sol a Marruecos qué seguro que allí los quieren más.
>>
>>61760366
what? waiters make bank in our cities. all unskilled urban 20somethings want to be waiters at a good resto
>>
Typical Meds trying to get out of doing any work at all.
>>
>anglophone
>quadroon\
>look like a med

you will never find out im 75% langosta when im in barcelona fucking all your bitches, posing as a frenchman HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>61761142
>waiters make bank in our cities

Here too if they work in good restaurants or good coffee shops, but not if they work in those shitty bars for tourists.
>>
>>61758604

Of course.
>>
>>61758604

We rarely use this term but yes. We considered Guiris and Eastern Europeans semi-europeans.
>>
https://youtu.be/E1ovSI24JKc
>>
>>61758515
Guiris? Is that your version of gringo? But Spain, you are the gringos!
>>
>>61764552
t. gringo
>>
>>61764552
el gringo señores
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 616x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 616x643
>>61758604
>>
File: image.png (18 KB, 330x355) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18 KB, 330x355
>>61759584
>>
>>61761714
So you basically don't consider 90% of Europe European? Either this thread is complete bullshit or Spanish people are dumber than I thought.
>>
>>61761142
Nobody wants to work with tourists they are scum and we use sudacas and slavs for that jobs. Even where I live that doesn't have tourism most of those jobs are done by immigrants. The bar where I have the coffe break has a romanian waitress for example.
>>
>>61758515
I approve of this
>>
>>61765459

Only Spaniards, who are the most pure descendants of ancient Atlantes Gods are considered Europeans, rest are semi-Europeans or Europeanized barbarians.
>>
>>61765459
Don't listen to that guy, they are considered european. Maybe eastern europeans a bit less, they're sometimes referred to just as "eastern", or "from de east".
>>
>>61765459
basically , all people out above pyrenees is considered strange ( guiri), nobody care about europe and europeans here
>>
>>61764552
>, you are the gringos!
no, for mexicans, we are their motherland (madre patria)
>>
File: 1441405424862.gif (863 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
1441405424862.gif
863 KB, 277x300
>>61758515
mfw my family owns two hostels in Barcelona, we milk those chavs and kraut hippies every season and make a fucking bank out of them. Sudacas do all the hard job and we only count the money.
u mad jordi?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.