[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here live in warm climate close to the beach as your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: freedom-beach.jpg (245 KB, 1230x819) Image search: [Google]
freedom-beach.jpg
245 KB, 1230x819
Does anyone here live in warm climate close to the beach as your normal residence instead of experiencing it only on vacation?
I imagine it must be paradise.
>>
>>61747157
No. 33C 80% humidity.
>>
>>61747157
Yes I live at the Sunshine Coast I can hear the waves every night as I go to sleep. After work every afternoon I go down to the beach play cricket, walk etc the lifestyle and atmosphere is great.
>>
>>61747157
yes. it is great to ride bike along the beach and play football matches with my friends while getting that sea breeze
>>
>>61747187
This
>>
>>61747157
Most towns with beaches are pretty here, but I love like an hour from the closesr beach.
>>
>>61747187
Pretty much this
>>
File: sw.jpg (207 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
sw.jpg
207 KB, 1024x682
You bet I live here
>>
>>61747187
thread/
>>
>>61747157
Even living in subtropocal regions of Russia is hell.
>>
Everything is wet and moist. You have to seal your dry food and paint corrodes quickly
>>
>>61747643
autist
>>
>>61747643
>Everything is wet and moist

so far so good.
>>
Recently had a discussion about this with my girlfriend who wanted to come with me on vacation here, it's not paradise unless you have money (this only counts for Aruba, I don't speak for other islands or places). It's pretty damn expensive, the weather is not something to fuck around with, seriously Dutch people come here acting as if they've never seen the sun before and get burned as fuck, walking around like a glowing lobster. The fact is if you're not used to living in such sunny environments you'll have to wear sunscreen all the time if you're going to be on the streets for a long time, not just for the beach.

Showering twice a day is normal, trust me you'd want more. I recently came back from NL and I feel sticky as fuck every 3 hours. You legit step out of the shower and you're already sweating

Everything is by car, you can't walk to places here unless it's a somewhere close.

Fun stuff to do for free - Beach
Fun stuff to do for a ton of money - almost everything that sounds remotely adventurous
>>
File: IMG_20160614_084121.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160614_084121.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
Yeah
>>
>>61747157
Lived in the Bahamas for a year; it's nice enough, but it wears off after a while. I never got tired of it, exactly, but it stopped being a noteworthy thing around month 4.
Days where you don't actually get in the water are honestly kind of shit.
Humid nights on an unair-conditioned boat are miserable.
>>
>>61747157

>live inland in an island nation
>don't know how many years it's been since I last saw the sea even though it's only 70 miles away

Kind of ironic really.
>>
>>61747157
Paradise? It's hot as fuck outside
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.