[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to leave this overcrowded shithole.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1418318979540.jpg (49 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1418318979540.jpg
49 KB, 550x535
I want to leave this overcrowded shithole.
>>
wanna trade
>>
>>61745274
No. I want to go to America, live in Arizona or Texas.
>>
>>61745153
Why don't you go get high on weed or something?
>>
Live in the mountains then.

oh wait
>>
same
>>
Same, too many Muslims here.
>>
>>61745153
At least you can get high legally
>>
>>61745295
>Arizona

Might as well live in Arabia

Shit's hot as fuck
>>
come to brazil :)
>>
>>61748068
As qt as I'm sure you are I don't want to be chainsawed to death.
>>
>>61745153
I know that feel bro, literally no room here
>>
>>61745153
Come to Alaska. We'll literally pay you to live here

Pls come, there's jobs and it's beautiful.

Pls
>>
>>61745295
>Arizona
>>
>>61748166
how much of a payment are we talking about.
>>
>>61745153
Don't you want to live in Montana? And marry a round American woman and raise rabbits, and she will cook them for you. And you will have a pickup truck... maybe even a "recreational vehicle." And drive from state to state.
>>
>>61745295
why cant you
>>
>>61745295
>Arizona
You'll melt

>>61748166
t. Bob Ross
>>
>>61748213

Annual payments of close to $2k per year.

It's not much, but it's something.
>>
>>61748418
What jobs are we talking about and who is it open to?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.