[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the West so degenerate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: deutsche untermenschen.jpg (186 KB, 750x766) Image search: [Google]
deutsche untermenschen.jpg
186 KB, 750x766
Why is the West so degenerate?
>>
>hating fags
>degenerate

the rest of the west should learn from you t.b.h
>>
Damn, I wish I had things like adult toys and anal sex during my school days.
>>
File: mfw.png (157 KB, 196x300) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
157 KB, 196x300
>West
>>
Gay activists used the HIV crisis of the '80s to push the idea that sex education needed to be dramatically ramped up to prevent an AIDS epidemic among the heteros

Unfortunately no-one ever bothered to ask if the mindless promiscuity of the gay community had anything to do with bathhouses becoming charnel houses
>>
when I was in school they made us visit a website called Jackinworld that taught you how to masturbate using microwaved banana peels and shit.

It was awesome.
>>
>>61743984
>Ausbananas
>>
>sex education is bad
>t. Ahmed
>>
>>61743793
I don't know. When do we start lining up folks?
>>
>>61744175
sex education is fine. even sex toys are okay i guess, as long as they make them small enough for kids, which sounds ridiculous but it would be unsafe to encourage them to sit on their moms big black ramrod. but anyway, sex toys for the purpose of fighting homophobia? how the fuck do sex toys come into play with that at all. just what the fuck is the relevance?

>okay boys, if you put this toy in your butt, you are gay
>but its okay to be gay
>if you dont like gays, you are like 'he who must not be named'
>now insert these toys and feel gay
i mean, that cant be how it happens. anal toys are mostly bought by straight men in the first place

>hurr butt play = gay
grow up. my aneros doesnt make me a faggot. my insatiable lust for cock does. but i digress.

long story short, germany needs to be nuked
>>
>>61743793
because of the jewropean union
>>
>>61744175
I am a Greek
>>
File: london-mayor-1024x576.jpg (94 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
london-mayor-1024x576.jpg
94 KB, 1024x576
>>61744408
t. united pakistanian
>>
>just the photo is from reuters
>actual article's only source is Die Welt

that's just dishonest
>>
>>61744371
>my aneros doesnt make me a faggot. my insatiable lust for cock does. but i digress.

>long story short, germany needs to be nuked
I love /int/
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.