[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's your country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (432 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
432 KB, 1300x1300
Hello /int/! How is it in your country today?
>>
>>61736590
It is first day of eid
A lot of people are drinking in streets now
Hope they die
>>
Very fine! 12:26 and it's cold outside. We're in Winter
>>
Street protests everywhere.

Just nuke us already.
>>
Holy fuck, the board is barely filled since the mods deleted all those Easter threads.
>>
It's okay in America. The aftermath of the fourth is that there are still fireworks, but there is nothing to complain about. It's 10:32 PM over here.
>>
>>61736712
Winter? Fuck dude it's summer over here.
>>
>>61736907
Yes, the opposite. Remember that US is in the North and Argentina is in the South. Also in Australia, New Zeland and South Africa is winter. In my city it never snows.
>>
>>61737023
I live in Alabama. That one state nobody cares about? Incest jokes and what not

It's always odd to hear it's winter somewhere when it's like fucking hell over here
>>
>>61737074
>that feel when the air is made of hot soup
>that feel when you live next to people with horses
>that feel when the rednecks next to you holler all night
>>
>>61737074
I live in Córdoba. In the capital it never snows, you have to go to the hills for see the snow. Winters are sometimes cloudy. The good thing is there's sun occasionally and you can get sunlight
>>
>>61737267
Winters in Alabama are usually pretty mild. On very rare occasions, it does show a bit. Summer is a different story.

~Alabamafag
>>
All good. It's 5 in the morning and I haven't slept.
>>
>>61736590
Still raining
>>
>>61736590
honestly? jsut okay.
>>
I can't believe this thread actually worked.
I'm super interested in the different countries and their happenings. To tell you the truth, most Amerifags just act like they think America is the greatest thing ever
>>
its 7.27 a.m here, have been awake from 4 a.m. i fucking hate summer i can't sleep for shit
>>
>>61737861
How is Finland in general? What's it like to live there?
>>
Hot and humid.
Candidates are screaming their names for the coming national election.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.