[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (24 KB, 1151x103) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24 KB, 1151x103
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>61736120
That Australians are scum and their shitty backwards country should be nuked
>>
>>61736120
He clearly meant that Australia is the shittiest thing on 4chan and literally everything they say and do isn't funny. It's just spam, pure trash and I'll hide and filter them until the day the earth explodes.

As far as I'm concerned their shitty country doesn't exist
>>
>>61736120
That you and your countrymen need to die and stop coming to 4chan where all you do is shitpost and post spam and be as annoying and unfunny as possible.
>>
>>61736211
Based kiwibro
>>
>>61736211
Remember your place faggot.
>>
>>61736264
????

>>61736240
ily
>>
>>61736290
I see you're the American living in New Zealand piss off yank.
>>
>>61736334
Why would American come to shit gay NZed when he is already a citizen of the USA?

I am only American in heart :(
>>
>>61736211
lmao
>>
quite funny watching yanks reee when they realise they will never be respected as peers by other anglos
>>
It's just banter
>>
>>61736570
They get so mad it must suck not being the centre of attention for them if they had it their way it would all just be dick sucking threads about how great their military is and how they landed on the moon.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.