[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Western Europe truly lost?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: EU-muslim-population.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EU-muslim-population.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>went to check out a few places I could work at abroad online
>mudslimes mudslimes everywhere
>if it's not allahu ackbars then it is negroes

Completely lost my will to ever leave this country again. I mean,what's the point? I don't want to get blown to pieces or get stabbed by those fuckers.
>>
File: Western Europe.jpg (310 KB, 1200x1142) Image search: [Google]
Western Europe.jpg
310 KB, 1200x1142
>>61729201
Don't you see, western Europe is fine the problem is the the east
>>
>>61729201
If you care that much about only seeing people that look and sound like you, just stay where you are.
>>
Well... I come from a 500k city in a wealthy part of Germany.
Let me tell you this: I do see more shitskins. Yes. Especially niggers and Afghans. Some years ago that was a very rare sight.
BUT: I live in a very shitty part of the city and I have not had ANY trouble with these people in the nearly 7 years I live in that place.
Plus slowly even that shitcunt Merkel changes her mind a bit and they really try to kick any criminal of them out.
Overall I right now would only be concerned about tax because someone has to pay for these fuckers and if I had a young daughter. Away from that I really don't care for them in my daily life.
>>
>>61729201
Nobody lives in big cities but human trash. You can always work in the city but live in a nice suburb
>>
>>61729304
>nicetugal
>>
File: muslim world.png (26 KB, 1019x492) Image search: [Google]
muslim world.png
26 KB, 1019x492
>his country is over than 5%
>>
>>61729880
Nuke every 90%+ country and there would literally be no world problems anymore.
>>
>>61729558
>If you care that much about only seeing people that look and sound like you, just stay where you are.
Tbqh we are Finno-Ugric, so technically everywhere I'd go in Europe except Funland, I'd encounter people who would think and sound literally 100% different than we do.
Educate yourself, because you're emarrassing.

>>61729594
Well that's kinda anecdotal evidence but I'm willing to take it into account. Though imo, only time will tell. I mean, you guys just allowed like a million of those migrants in, who knows what kind of people came in with that horde?
>>
>>61730087
>who knows what kind of people came in with that horde?

Literally worst human trash this world has to offer.
I thought T*rks were bad, but compared to these people... fuck. Close to my workplace there is a rapefugee shelter and these people are really worse than anything I have seen before.
Still, unless you are a women we seem to have them in check. Hopefully it stays that way.
>>
>>61730202
Nice. Can you tell us some shenanigans they've gotten themselves into?
>>
File: western.png (587 KB, 2000x1557) Image search: [Google]
western.png
587 KB, 2000x1557
>>61729304
Or if you want to *slightly* bend projection and the way you measure "west" and "continent"
>>
>>61730708
>Ireland
>Iceland
If you don't consider them Yuro, just paint them grey
Also, your Southern-ness by far outweighs your Western-ness tbqh (i.e. you are more Greek than Irish if you're honest)
>>
>>61730786
It's an anti-Spaniard bantz image, mostly for /pol/ or /sp/. It's meant only to amuse/annoy. I didn't make it, so I think they were going for a more continental thing.

We also have the Azores which are European Islands that are further west than Iceland I believe, so I can spin it in a bunch of ways.
>>
>>61730786
>Southern-ness
Lisbon is at the same latitude of New York
>>
>>61731398
>Lisbon is at the same latitude of New York
Oh. Is that why Americans are so smelly, because they live so far to the south?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.