[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no middle-eastern gf why live? :'^(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (2 MB, 380x260) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 380x260
>tfw no middle-eastern gf
why live? :'^(
>>
>>61726914
How can you tell the difference between a Brazilian and a middle eastern though? Latin people and Arabs arr rook same.
>>
>>61726994
By the fact that middle-easterns are almost non-existent here. Otherwise I'd have a hard time, I admit that. If I spoke with one I'd recognize if it's a me or latin by the accent, but otherwise...
>>
I won't lie : that's kinda hot

STAY IN YOUR FUCKING DESERT, THO, ARABS AND MONGOLS
>>
>>61727178
There are more Lebs in Brasil than in Lebanon lad...
>>
>>61727301
>tfw no mongol blood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_5yt5IX38I
Life is suffering gents
>>
>>61727369
Yeah but they've mostly mixed with the local population, so it's impossible to tell apart.
>>
>>61727369
Did you muslims scare them off that bad wew
>>
>>61727369
Please post more MENA grils
>>
>>61727635
Dude... I'm in Morocco... how the fuck am I supposed to be to blame for some fucking civil war in fucking Lebanon
That's like saying Spain is to blame for jews leaving Europe on mass for Israel after WW2
>>
>>61727827
Spain was the last european country to ditch facism
>>
>>61727905
And Germany gassed jews, only one of these countries made jews flee on masse
>>
>>61728045
Morocco did Lebanon confirmed
>>
sauce ?
>>
>>61726994
Arabs dont have mongoloid features, south americans have.
>>
>>61728703
>>>/gif/8837493
>>
The shawarma place I go to has a blue/green eyed qt with pale skin and a Jew nose

What cunt do you think she's from?
>>
>>61728873

Is she a red head too?

If so, it matches the description of every Tunisian I've met.
>>
>>61728873
Saudi Arabia of course
>>
>>61728962
No, dark brown hair

>>61728978
Saudis look like Indians in my experience
>>
>>61727178
man...

brazilians are FUCKING RETARDED

>>61728873
lebanese/syrian or paki
>>
>>61728825
Still don't have a name but thanks
>>
>>61729068
why is that? middle-easterns are rare here.
>MOre Lebanese people in Brazil than in Lebanon!
That's Lebanese ancestry. Few are pure breed. And it's not that I approach MENA looking girls and ask,hey are your middle-eastern? FFs Canada
>>
>>61729184
/gif/ doesn't seem to have too.
lots of people asked and nothing :^/ that's all i could give bro
>>
>>61726914
>>
>>61729473
Fuck /gif/ btw
>>
>>61727369
And most of them have Italian surnames because they're mixed and wops are the majority in São Paulo, I'd say they outnumber even Iberians.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.