[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /int/! I work for a big bank in the city, and they've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1030x727
Hey, /int/! I work for a big bank in the city, and they've decided to send me to N'Djamena, Chad, for six months (This bank does a lot of stuff - mainly loans - with third world countries nobody's heard of). How fucked am I? The salary looks good, but is there anything to do in N'Djamena? And is it particularly dangerous? I can't realistically avoid this if I don't say I'm bailing out of it by tomorrow afternoon.
>>
>moving to the single most alpha nation on Earth
Yeah good look with that
>>
Is it necessary for your survival that you do this
And do you have no friends/significant others
if the answer to both of those are yes I would actually highly recommend you do it, if its yes for only one than you probably should do it although its very understandable if you don't
>>
>>61715809
Maybe OP can finally get a qt black girlfriend. Besides, he probably get AIDS too, but that's another story.
>>
Enjoy getting beheaded
>>
I'm sure that if you stay in your white compound that all these African countries have you will be fine.
>>
>>61715809
Not exactly necessary for my survival, but I can probably kiss goodbye to any more promotions if I don't go... And one of my colleagues was sent to Nigeria, which I've heard is even shittier.

Both my parents are alive, but I don't have any love interests.
>>
>>61716388
Do they have a "Green Zone"?
>>
>>61716482
I don't really know. I just assume that there will be walled off communities with armed guards where expats live.
>>
>>61715627
You'll be fine. Just stay in the capital and don't do anything stupid. Avoid the Nigerian and Cameroon borders in particular given the presence of Boko Haram.

Also, /int/ Chad Flag
>>
>>61715627
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJZ66hPQLe4

See if he has anything to help you out with.
>>
>>61718301
Cheers mate.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.