[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be Westerosi >Dark-skinned savages brought into my country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (484 KB, 731x357) Image search: [Google]
image.png
484 KB, 731x357
>Be Westerosi
>Dark-skinned savages brought into my country by blond female politician who makes exclusively bad decisions when it comes to anything other than murdering people
>>
being good at murdering is not a bad trait
>>
>>61713488
And of course the blonde female politician is as liberal and leftist as fuck

I hope Jon Snow puts her in her place when they're married and sharing the throne
>>
>>61714399
Jon marries Sansa and they rule THE NOOORF together. Tyrion and Dany will marry and rule because they're siblings, not an aunt and nephew.
>>
This show is Problematic. It shows a white cis-woman as a savior figure to enslaved people of color.
>>
>>61713488
>freeing slaves and getting rid of the previous power structures is a bad decision

Shes won the hearts of the people everywhere shes gone while destroying the previous leadership basically giving herself uncontested power.
>>
>>61714399
Jon is cucked as fuck though.
>>
>>61714511
>Jon marries Sansa
>wanting used goods (TV version)
>>
>>61713488
>be plebeian
>like GoT
pick two

It is shittiest tv series since television was invented
>>
>Dark-skinned savages brought into my country by blond female politician
And that's why she's going to get the iron throne at the end of the next season.
>>
>>61714694
I don't think he cares, it's not like the snowfu was the purest puritan ever
>>
>>61714769
>>61714694
>>61714679
>>61714605
>>61714594
>>61714511
>>61714399
>>61713696
You are all fucking niggers.

This piece of shit that somehow made it's way on screen should not be watched by anyone. Literary every aspect of this shitty series is terrible.
>>
>>61714901
>>61714768
K thanks
>>
File: moon.gif (2 MB, 500x229) Image search: [Google]
moon.gif
2 MB, 500x229
>>61715034
stop
>>
>>61715102
Or what? Will you pretend to be mad that other people like something you don't, and proceed to berate them for it like some little high schooler?

Fuck off, Pole and go shitpost somewhere else
>>
>>61715669
Meh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.