[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Poland hates Chile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: GP0Ix61.jpg (104 KB, 953x804) Image search: [Google]
GP0Ix61.jpg
104 KB, 953x804
Why Poland hates Chile?
>>
>>61713225
It took me a couple of times reading the headline before realising he didn't lose a piano playing competition.
>>
File: 1671.jpg (25 KB, 595x398) Image search: [Google]
1671.jpg
25 KB, 595x398
>>61713225
>Chilean pianist
>>
>>61713278
>>
Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge happy merchantish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe.

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country.
>>
>>61713278
haha we did it reddit!
xD
>>
>>61713225
because they look like Arabs
>>
>>61713278
this
>>
>>61713422
Where exactly do you live and stuff by the way
>>
>>61713347
I see that pic posted very often, but i bet if you get a view of that street from below (where everyone is) it is much more enjoyable.
>>
>>61713347

CHILE ES UN PAIS RATERO, CHILE ES UN PUEBLO HEREDERO DE UN MESTIZAJE MALIGNO, CON INCLINACIONES PARA LA TRAICION, LA PELEA SUCIA, LA GUERRA DESIGUAL, SEMBRAR LA ENEMISTAD, DEBIDO A QUE NACEN ARRINCONADOS EN UNA TIERRA ESTERIL QUE DIFICILMENTE LES BRINDA EL SUSTENTO A SU POBLACION, POR ESO, EL CHILENO BUSCA ROBAR A SUS VECINOS DESDE SU FUNDACIÓN, POR ESO EXISTE TANTO CHILENO RATERO, ADEMAS DE CHILENOS RACISTAS, YA QUE, ASI COMO POSEEN UNA TIERRA VERGONZOSAMENTE PEQUEÑA, TAMBIEN POSEEN PROFUNDOS COMPLEJOS DE INFERIORIDAD DEBIDO A QUE NO POSEEN UNA RAZA QUE LOS IDENTIFIQUE, Y BUSCARAN PARECERSE A SUS AMOS BLANCOS, ASI TODO CHILENOS SEA SOLO UN TRISTE MESTIZO DEL DESIERTO
>>
>>61714443
so bright
>>
If you told me he was Polish I wouldn't have doubted it.
>>
>>61713225
Because Chileans look like Arabs, can't you read?
>>
El chileno quiere ser racialmente argentino y culturalmente peruano.
>>
>>61713225
He looks pretty Spanish, does that mean a Spaniard would get beat up there too? Also lmaoing@ those Poles that complained about racism at the UK, they're worse
>>
>>61714443
Do you need a finger un your ass?
>>
>>61714553

CHILE IS HEIR OF TO AN EVIL MISCENGENATION WITH A TENDENCY FOR BETRAYAL, DIRTY FIGHTS, UNEQUAL WAR AND SOWING ENMITY BECAUSE THEY ARE BORN CORNERED IN A BARREN LAND THAT HARLDY PROVIDES ENOUGH TO SUPPORT ITS PEOPLE, THIS IS WHY THE CHILEAN SEEKS TO STEAL FROM ITS NEIGHBORS SINCE ITS FOUNDATION, SO THAT IS WHY THERE ARE SO MANY CHILEAN THIEVES.

IN ADDITION TO THIS CHILEANS ARE RACIST, NOT ONLY DO THEY HAVE AN EMBARRASSINGLY SMALL LAND BUT THEY ALSO HAVE A PROFOUND INFERIORITY COMPLEX DUE TO NOT HAVING A RACE TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES WITH AND SO WILL TRY TO LOOK LIKE THEIR WHITE MASTERS, BUT EVEN THEN, ALL THE CHILEAN WILL EVER BE IS A SAD MESTIZO OF THE DESERT.
>>
>>61713278
upvoted
>>
>>61713347
Even Churchill called you the hyenas of Europe. He was right.
>>
>>61715056
Even Churchill called g*rmans the niggers of europe. He was right.
>>
>>61713344
>>61713368
>>61713502
>>61714876
thanks for the upvotes lads
>>
>>61715159
No he never said that
>>
>>61715291
Yes he did
>>
>>61714681
Isabel Allende can suck my ass. Stuck up bitch shut the fuck up.
>>
>having a beard
He was asking for it.
Although the ones that did the beating were pretty stupid to not realize they weren't dealing with a goatfucker. Languages and accent are too different.
>>
File: 172745.jpg (486 KB, 1137x793) Image search: [Google]
172745.jpg
486 KB, 1137x793
>>61713655
Same street in the 70's.
>>
File: 800pomnik_ulica_piotrkowska.jpg (164 KB, 800x925) Image search: [Google]
800pomnik_ulica_piotrkowska.jpg
164 KB, 800x925
>>61718491
And today.
>>
>>61713225
all eastern european countries are racists POS
>>
>>61718630
it was an honest mistake, it's sometimes difficult to distinguish arabs from latin americans
>>
File: poland poor.jpg (366 KB, 2141x1254) Image search: [Google]
poland poor.jpg
366 KB, 2141x1254
FUCK POLAND

FUCK POLES

FUCK POLISH OPINIONS

STOP SUPPORTING POLISH SCUM ON THE INTERNET

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!!!
>>
>>61718775
we look different than arabs....and speak spanish or portugese...
>>
I support Pooland
>>
Poles should die
>>
Why are they so racist? They barely have Muslims yet they beat them when they think they see one? What purpose?
>>
>>61713225
spaniards have been attacked too IN POLAND XD
>>
>>61713347
>shitty music and cinema
what about Kieslowski?
>>
>>61726174

They swallow American right wing cocks daily that's why they are in NATO as well.
>>
Poles are obnoxious, close-minded, racist, xenophobic, pathetic, leeching hyenas who can't stop sucking America's dick
>>
>>61713347

>Ugly language, bad cuisine, very shitty people, terrible politicians, boring countryside and shitty culture, hideous cities, shitty music and cinema, pathetic army, neo-colonial economy with almost non-existant native industry and the list goes on.

congratulations you just described chile
>>
>>61726174
>They barely have Muslims yet they beat them when they think they see one? What purpose?
They beat Muslims to make sure that "barely any" remains the number of Muslims in Poland.
>>
He looks very Arabic.
Which makes sense considering Chile is 5% Palestinian according to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_community_in_Chile
>>
>>61713225
WTF I hate Poland now!
>>
>>61720986
you don't speak anything when unconscious, and even brits shot a huehue after the london bombings
>>
>>61728804

>Christiano Ramos
>Palestinian

Low IQ Norway strikes again
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.