[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will everyone stop hating this country on /int/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: ws_Morocco_flag_1920x1080.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ws_Morocco_flag_1920x1080.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
When will everyone stop hating this country on /int/?
>>
Morocco is like the least hated MENA country tho
>>
Literally who cares
>>
when you'll stop worshipping satan, you edgelords
>>
I literally never see Morocco discussed, ever.
>>
>>61712059
In Israel yeah, the rest of the world and Europe especially not so much.

>>61712083
I do :(
>>
I like Morocoo. You know they produce over half the worlds agar? As in agar jelly for biology and shit.

As a lab tech I'm obliged to like Moroccan agar.
>>
>>61712030
what is that?
>>
>>61712127
ah, sorry mate :^(
>>
File: prisoners per 100,000 people.png (19 KB, 435x460) Image search: [Google]
prisoners per 100,000 people.png
19 KB, 435x460
>>61712030
>>
>>61712030
I like your country, I just don't like "morrocan" diaspora.
>>
>>61712030
Is that Vietnam's different color version?
>>
>>61712093
wow rude

>>61712114
Happens whenever I post :(

>>61712129

>>61712142
Its okay

>>61712135
This is a country

>>61712148
S-sorry? :(
>>
Moroccan people are a scourge upon the face of Europe. Met 3 of them and Holy shit, They were worse than Ukrainian bydlo
>>
I've literally never met a Morrocan
>>
>>61712163
Thanks and I don't blame you, I like Germany too.
>>
>>61712206
I don't hate you but you have to admit that your diaspora is terrible
>>
>>61712890
>you have to admit that your diaspora is terrible
Yeah, I do
>>
>>61712127
stop coming to Europe and no one is going to hate you

"marocchino" is a synonym for poor nigger who waits for charity outside of the supermarkets
>"Ho dato i soldi del carrello al marocchino"
As sad as it may sound, no offence intended
Still better than "rumeno" (thieves and violent criminals) but it's not too fancy

>>61712148
>albania
drugs and whores
>moldavia
whores
>india
drugs?
>cina
???? illegal import and export maybe
>ucraina
Ukrainian bitches are psychotic
>filippine
some maid not cleaning homes hard enough?
>>
>>61713320
there's also
>ho comprato il fumo dal marocchino
that is, the ones who don't live on charity are the "designated" marijuana resellers
>>
>>61712030
No offense, but your diaspora posters are terrible
>>
>>61715184
Diaspora posters are shit I agree with this, I hate most of the ones that post on /mena/ and /maghreb/ except for a rare few.
>>
90-95% of Moroccans I met were shit.
>>
>>61712030
marrocans are shit. responisible fore most of our crime. entiteld litttle bitches who chimp out fore nothing. I don't get the hate we give to Turks the are mostly nice people and of al muslim dispora are responcible for the least crime. whe have more than 600 IS fighters and les than 30 are turks. The vast majority are morrocans.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.