[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://translate.googleusercontent .com/translate_c?act=url
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (29 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
29 KB, 2000x1333
https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?act=url&depth=4&hl=en&ie=UTF8&nv=1&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&tl=en&u=http://www.all-nationz.com/&usg=ALkJrhhmA5wAKf95WsQKklYiYGbG3-6VRQ

Your response always translate to Japanese and is watched by Japanese.
>>
これって何だ、日本君?
>>
なにこれ(´・ω・`)
>>
File: what.png (20 KB, 675x290) Image search: [Google]
what.png
20 KB, 675x290
literally my post
spooky
>>
Isn't there also one of those blogs that only translates 4chan stuff and even has a catalogue of memes and their explanations?
>>
>>61705906
Is this like an archive or just randomly translated posts ?
>>
>>61705906
Who the fuck cares
>>
>>61706757
It's a curated blog containing affiliate banners without our agreement and this blog would earn some money but there's no advantages for us.
On the contrary, some retarded japanese come here to argue "muh true japan" through those blogs.
Same things about 2ch exist and those guys tend not to understand memes and the atmosphere of boards, so basically they're hated by natives. They're called Matome (curation in japanese) kids
>>
>>61707012
Oh but if they can get ours memes it's fine then.
I should ask for japanese memes on the japanese thread too.
>>
>>61705906
Koreans do this all the time but not here
Of course they only take response they want to tell and fake it to make people hate japan or other country
>>
>>61707151
Did you read those comments? Generally they're interested in "superior Japan" only. I guess so-called netouyos come through there. Kenmomen are also cancer though.
>>
A bulletin board in 4ch, China, Korea, Germany and Russia

is translated in Japan.
>>
Jesus Christ, you guys should get rangebanned
>>
>>61705906
Nice Japan.
>>
Tell them they need to come up with more original ideas for threads. Jap reaction baiters are too easy to spot.
>>
>>61707578
not nice
The Japanese blog owner is also OP in 4chan and that's why you can see shitty same threads everyday.
>>
File: 4chan Japanese culture.png (174 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
4chan Japanese culture.png
174 KB, 750x732
>>61707287
4chan exists to love Japanese culture
>>
>>61706572
4chanのスレを翻訳したブログで日本では海外の反応ブログと呼ばれている
>>
>>61706726
They always do like that.
>>
File: Yohoho.jpg (28 KB, 344x335) Image search: [Google]
Yohoho.jpg
28 KB, 344x335
>>61708632
>Japanese culture
>not all stolen from the Chinese aside form the autistic shit
>>
>>61712312
It's the 'autistic shit' that Davido-kun is referring to.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.