[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/drives on the left/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
You may only post in this thread if your country drives on the left hand side of the road.

Invited: UK, Ireland, Straya, NZ, Japs, poo in loo,etc.
Welcome: Antarctica
Fuck off: Rest of the world
>>
>>61703924
>roundabout

we are now actually value your system to bring in to sort out traffic jam
But this system can't be applied to the third worlders.
>>
>>61703924
Daddy, daddy wasn't there.

To take me to the fair.

It seems he doesn't care.

Daddy, daddy wasn't there.

To change my underwear.

It seems he doesn't care.

When I was first baptized

When I was criticized

When I was ostracized

When I was Jazzercised

Sticky kidney pies

When I was modernized

When I was circumcised

Daddy wasn't there

Daddy wasn't there
>>
File: 1467717814811.png (123 KB, 940x477) Image search: [Google]
1467717814811.png
123 KB, 940x477
Fixed
>>
>>61704931
>leftugal
>>
Why doesn't Canada drive on the left?
>>
>>61705366
because they're americans
>>
>>61705366
51st state
>>
>>61705366
>>61705416
Better question, why the fuck are you here?
>>
File: 193589475943.jpg (351 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
193589475943.jpg
351 KB, 1800x1800
>>61704931
>wrongsideoftheroadtugal
>>
>>61704931
Noice
>>
>>61703924
Why would you drive on the left? It really serves no purpose and makes driving in your countries a hassle. And I can't daily a JDM car or an Australlian muscle car because the steering wheel is on the wrong side.
When are you going to start driving on the right (i.e. correct) side.
>>
special snowflake
>>
>>61705732
>unironically driving on the right (i.e. wrong) side of the road
>being this cucked by napoleon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.