[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
maybe the problem is the capitalism......
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: stalin.png (300 KB, 501x745) Image search: [Google]
stalin.png
300 KB, 501x745
maybe the problem is the capitalism......
>>
>>61701886

>>>/pol/
>>
>>61701886
maybe the problem is spain
>>
>>61701947
I am denbts
>>
>>61701947

This coming from a guy whose country lives in a near state of poverty.
>>
>>61701886
the problem is spain sucks at capitalism
>>
>>61701886
It is but it's too late now. Vote for accelerationism and human extinction.
>>
Capitalism is simply an economic vehicle, it does not dictate any social policy. Charity, volunteering, and altruism are as much a part of capitalism as vulture funds and greed.
>>
>>61702086
i always though democracy and capitalism function very well as mirrors: it allows you to see the soul of the people as they truly are. if its a shitty democracy, its precisely because people dont have the qualities you mention innate. they probably need a government or 'leader' to oppress them into 'good' behaviour.
>>
File: 1445151850254.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1445151850254.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>61701886
You're retarded.
>>
>>61702086
Many of the recent charities have been scams. Capitalism has always needed a strong welfare state and regulation to function, Adam Smith himself said so.

What we have today is neoliberalism. Privatise everything, Austerity everywhere, Inequalities increasing, and we'll see how it goes.
>>
>>61702931
The poor 99.9999% such as me and you are killed by chemtrails and replaced by robots?
>>
>>61703087
>replaced by robots

That would actually be a good thing. Working in factory right now, this is hell.

The main problem is the 1% getting richer and richer and the 99% getting poorer and poorer, with even more expensive education, health, and so on.
>>
>>61702931
The strong welfare state and heavy regulation didn't even exist when Adam Smith was alive.
>>
>>61701886
maybe the problem is the spanish......
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.