[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know Chinese are universally agreed to be the worst tourists,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I know Chinese are universally agreed to be the worst tourists, but does anyone have good Chinese tourist stories?
>>
>>61701538
I mean, the only chinese tourists I have seen/talked to seemed to be nice and did nothing out of the ordinary. I have given some of them directions before and they seemed polite.
>>
>>61701538

They went to my local market and took pictures of broccoli.
>>
>Chinese tourist swarm appears at my work
>Their bus driver also codes inside
>shoot the shit with the driver while this surprisingly tame swarm chatters 10 decibels quitter than normal and doesn't scattering the items too much
>they leave without buying anything except for the occasional sponge or backpack strap

Probably best scenario I could hope for desu
>>
>>61701579
You sure they weren't citizens?
>>
>>61701538

>good Chinese tourist

Chinese tourists who love domestic travel of China are best travelers.
>>
>>61701538
why do chinese people love scattering everything in shelves so much
>>
>>61701538
Tour group are the worst.
>>
>>61701954
They are doing unacceptable things in Taiwan too?
>>
Solo tourist, and small groups of friends are okay. Tour groups are terrible. My family owns a store and they buy all our stuff, so I guess that's okay.
>>
>>61701538
they pay well for buying products. that's all for a good point of them.
>>
>>61701624
>>61701585
Not trying to be rude, but why would large groups of Chinese people visit Finland or Croatia?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.