[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poles, Dutch, Finns/Esti are the strongest races in Europe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: pisa-mathematics.jpg (186 KB, 650x607) Image search: [Google]
pisa-mathematics.jpg
186 KB, 650x607
Poles, Dutch, Finns/Esti are the strongest races in Europe.
>>
>balcant's
>>
>>61701505
>2012
At least give us the most recent
>>
>>61701533
>Release of PISA 2015 results December 2016
>>
>>61701556
BTW, the emphasis on the 2012 was math afaik. They tend to be slightly different each time, afaik.
>>
>>61701505
Pisa is rigged.
>>
Now we know why grease is so bad with money :^)
>>
>>61702217
>le default fronce defonce
>>
>>61702270
It is, though. Every teacher in primary or secondary cycle will tell you that, it measures something that French schools teach less than their Nordic counterparts.
>>
>>61701505
PISA is a worthless metric.
>>
>>61701505
>pisa

lmao
>>
>>61701505
Education is a meme, your genes and spirit are all that matter.
>>
>Netherlands
>Good at math
When did this happen?
>>
>>61702539
And getting lucky and finding oil at your doorstep :^)
>>
>>61702539
I agree that life is a bit deterministic, but education plays the greatest part in life.

You can be born with the brain of Einstein, if you were never taught how to read you won't invent shit.
>>
>>61702592
No, your talent would be made apparent in some way or another if you had it.
>>61702564
That just makes us rich, and even arabs can do that so it's not like that is some extraordinary feat.
>>
>>61702635
You memester.
>>
>>61702635
>Arabs are rich
yes the oil countries
>>
>>61702635
>No, your talent would be made apparent in some way or another if you had it.

Not necessarily. If you were, say, a medieval farmer, having inborn talents in some intelligent might prove slightly useful, or not. It definitely wouldn't be as useful as stronger muscularity or metabolism that handles starvation better.
>>
>>61701505
I know Switzerland isn't in the Union, but come on man. . .
>>
>>61701505
>math
who gives a shit?
>>
>>61702954
Certainly not dumbfucks like you.
>>
>>61702635
>and even arabs can do that so it's not like that is some extraordinary feat.
kek
>>
>>61701505
>Albania
>>
>>61702954
>t. retard
you should migrate out of poland to improve the score
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.