[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
safest US city to live in? would really love to be able to walk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: dadadada.png (219 KB, 375x582) Image search: [Google]
dadadada.png
219 KB, 375x582
safest US city to live in? would really love to be able to walk down the street and not feel like I'm going to get shot
>>
Literally any city. Civilian shootings make up a very small amount of deaths in the US, it's just the fucking media.
>>
>>61697560
Pretty much any small sized town would be good for you.

But fuck off of NE Iowa. We're full.
>>
>>61697560
From personal experience:
Madison, Wisconsin
Boulder, Colorado
Lansing, Michigan
Vancouver, BC if you're willing to cross the border
>>
>>61697591
fuck off cornhusker your football teams are shit
>>
literally any wealthy white suburb
>>
>>61697620
You're thinking of Nabraska
>>
>>61697659
it's been a long day
>>
Boise.
>>
>>61697560
Much to my surprise, Virginia Beach has the lowest violent crime rate. Most violence in cities though is gang related so if you aren't in one it's very very unlikely you'll be harmed.
>>
File: 5_15.jpg (217 KB, 1210x1614) Image search: [Google]
5_15.jpg
217 KB, 1210x1614
>>
>>61697560
Don't go to america if you don't want to get shot.
I heard that every 5 in 3 people get shot hourly in america, honestly disgusting. Not sure why it got this way, probably happened when the monkeys enslaved the whites.
>>
>>61697560
Stay out of the ghettos and you're fine.

Watch out for white middle class serial killers though.
>>
Literally anywhere that isn't full of niggers.

Cops are more likely to kill you than criminals here. As long as you're white or asian you shouldn't have too much trouble.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.