[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best mid sized city in the USA?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 7066x4506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 7066x4506
What is the best mid sized city in the USA?
>>
Mid-sized cities are THE worst place to live in the U.S. You have all the problems of living in the city but exemplified, and yet there's still fuck all to do. It's really the worst of both worlds.
>>
Minnesota tbqh
>>
Ehhh depends on your definition of "mid sized city"

If we're talking "biggish" cities that aren't major metropolises like NYC, LA, Chicago, Miami etc then I'd have to go with Seattle, Austin, San Francisco, Raleigh, Richmond, Portland, Nashville, Tampa perhaps, all depending on the type of person you are

Some of these you might consider big cities though
>>
>>61696841
my city, Ann Arbor, Michigan. Seriously it's top fucking comfy.
>>
>>61697039
i live here lmao. just got my dick sucked tbqhwy
>>
>>61697080
No you don't and no you didn't don't lie to me anon.
>>
File: chattanooga.jpg (2 MB, 1600x980) Image search: [Google]
chattanooga.jpg
2 MB, 1600x980
>>61696841
Chattanooga TN.
>>
>>61697376
lol this place is boring as fuck
>>
File: pittsburgh now.jpg (672 KB, 2186x1382) Image search: [Google]
pittsburgh now.jpg
672 KB, 2186x1382
Pittsburgh
>>
>>61697983
Probably this or Minnesota.

And I live in Seattle.
>>
>>61697039
Ann Arbor isn't mid sized..... Mid size is like 600k+
>>
>>61697983
>>61698003
what's so great about pittsburgh
>>
>>61698072
low cost of living, high livability and quality of life.

Basically it's cheap but you can get a job there that pays pretty well. I have a job that pays well but Seattle is going the way of San Fran. Too much money, not enough housing.
>>
>>61696914
this man knows. it's truly a fate worse than death.
>>
>>61697376
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqeHeRfp6Rg
>>
>>61696923
>Minnesota
>a city
>Meme German """education""""
>>
>>61697039
>bleeding heart shithole on the outskirts of the Detroit Red Zone
>comfy

pick one
>>
>>61698072
>>61698003
>Pittsburgh
>Minnesota

The best places in the US were literally built by German immigrants. The eternal Kraut wins yet again.
>>
>>61698072
asides from what the other anon said, we have a great culture, very beautiful geography, interesting infrastructure, a lot of variation in the metro area. theres a lot of cool things about this place but no matter how pessimistic you can be, just about everyone in the city loves it here. its hard to hate living here.
>>
>>61698243
The entire northern half of the country is german immigrant gene pool. it the larget ethnic group (though keep in mind there's no '"pure" germans, most white people just have part german ancestry)
>>
any of the cities in the pacific northwest
>>
Pittsburgh
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.