[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If America collapsed right now, how would your cunt react/ be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
If America collapsed right now, how would your cunt react/ be affected?
>>
Everyone would blame President Bush
>>
we will start building moonbases
>>
China will rape us
>>
>>61695790
Cheer
>>
>non-muslim they can forget about seeking refuge in europe
>>
File: 1467605712185.png (574 KB, 802x598) Image search: [Google]
1467605712185.png
574 KB, 802x598
>>61695790
>>
>>61695790
We'd lose our main commercial partner and our own currency would fall harder than folks jumping from the WTC, before slowly growing again in the course of two or so years.
Overall the world would be a better place thanks to the forced decentralization of all kinds of commodities, services, providers, information and whatnot.
>>
>>61695790

Laugh for a while, then get pissed off at the large influx of septic refugees.
>>
File: ei jumalauta.jpg (47 KB, 400x308) Image search: [Google]
ei jumalauta.jpg
47 KB, 400x308
>boatloads of merican refugees incoming
>>
>>61695790
We'd be in despair, because the only relevant German colony (i.e. the Midwest) failed.
>>
Russians start thinking they're relevant again and start bullying all of east europe.
Best case scenario all of europe unites and finally ends the ryssä menace by killing every single vatjana there is.
>>
>Millions of Jewish rapefugees
>Getting raped by UN resolutions with no one to veto for us
Don't collapse
>>
>>61698657

It would only be northerners and new englanders, you have nothing to worry about
>>
Take over all the good states
>>
>>61698773
>you have nothing to worry about
i bet this was what people thought about the rapefugee shit too.
>>
get invaded
>>
American continent would be ours
>>
>>61695790
oh wow they collapsed
*continues killing each other*
>>61698767
lol
>>
>>61695860
Ahahaha ahh

No
>>
>>61695825
Implying they haven't already taken over Vancouver.
>>
>>61695790
Champagne
>>
>>61695848

Good. Americans are incompatible with culture and civilization. At least you can make the argument that Muslims were at *one point* civilized.
>>
>>61695790
Japan has to assemble nukes against China, Korea and Russia. If the world wish japan to be the superpower, we are ready to have aircraft carriers, strategic nuclear submarines and Intercontinental nuclear missiles. And personally, I’m ready to accept Tay Tay.
>>
the global economy would crash because everyone would be to busy partying
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.