[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get a brazilian gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: frats.png (56 KB, 976x721) Image search: [Google]
frats.png
56 KB, 976x721
how do i get a brazilian gf?
>>
>>61695706
money and/or citizenship
>>
>>61695706
you don't
>>
File: aisaka_taiga_by_shu69-d6hmg9h.jpg (110 KB, 1234x648) Image search: [Google]
aisaka_taiga_by_shu69-d6hmg9h.jpg
110 KB, 1234x648
How would i know
>>
In the same way as if you seduce an American
>>
>>61695706
you don't
>>
>>61695759
>How would i know
>posts anime
Now you know
>>
>>61695733
>>61695777
why not?
>>
>>61695706
You'll need to come to Brazil, a lot of girls here like foreigners so it shouldn't be hard. Just don't go to a club, only whores there, try a bible study.

And you'll HAVE to speak Portuguese, very few people here speak English.
>>
>>61698224
>try a bible study.
Dont trust him OP. He is trying to trick you. Learn spanish, go to some favela and then pick the loli that looks the least like a monkey. Thats how you do it
>>
>>61698317
Also shower her once a day, feed her 2/3 times a day (you may give her bananas but also feed her beans and rice [she is a beaner after all]), watch out for knifes. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT MARRY ONE, THEY WILL BECOME FAT IN ONE YEAR
>>
>>61695833
because brazilian women afe not actual women
>>
you dont
>>
File: mP1010141[1].jpg (116 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
mP1010141[1].jpg
116 KB, 600x450
If you are white the brown ones will worship you like a god, but you have to be careful with them. This guy is mma player Dean Lister from San Diego. He married this girl in the pic Flavia Mazoni. After the three years were up and she got her green card, she dumped him and took off leaving him looking like a moron.
>>
You can also go to the south to find poor white farmer girls living in rural poverty. Both of these models grew up is similar conditions- going to bed with no food and little creature comforts. Remember all of Brazil is a poor shit hole full of backward stupid people dreaming of escape to a first world country.

https://www.instagram.com/cintiadicker/?hl=en
https://www.instagram.com/alineweber_real/?hl=en

Tobacco farmer girl stuck in Rio Grande do Sul, she is pure white and would worship a man who could take care of her. Start at 2:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlUHx4h5zxw&t=140s
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.