[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you like more Scotland or England?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: The_Battle_of_Culloden.jpg (658 KB, 1498x892) Image search: [Google]
The_Battle_of_Culloden.jpg
658 KB, 1498x892
Who do you like more Scotland or England?
>>
>>61694547
I thought Scots were pretty badass after watching Brave Heart, but then I heard they voted against their own independence multiple times, and also had the largest LGBT parlament, my high opinion of them quickly feel.
>>
>>61694547
The English the Redcoats are badass.
>>
>>61694547
until the last couple years scotland. That was until they showed us what fucking cucks they were so England.
>>
Scotland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAWawOVoWww
>>
I hope Scotland will be independent soon
>>
Historically, Scotland...
...but nowadays they're a bunch of leftards, just like all the other celts
>>
>>61694547
Scotland
>muh heritage
>>
File: iMnCJhD.jpg (37 KB, 297x322) Image search: [Google]
iMnCJhD.jpg
37 KB, 297x322
>>
> People want Scottish independence
>>
Wales
>>
England:
>official language of the world
>saved the freedom of the world on multiple occasions by single-handedly defeating the Romans, Catholicism, Napoleon, and Hitler
>told the EU to fuck themselves
>has never lost a war that wasn't fought against fellow Englishmen
>gave the world Shakespeare, Thomas Paine, and Tom Hardy

Scotland:
>ethnic language is long dead
>diaspora is the largest reason why Northern Ireland is still a shithole
>didn't believe scots were mature and responsible enough to run their own country
>literally the EU's fuck-toy
>gave the world kilts, Sir Billy, and the historical red wedding
>>
Over the past year Scotland has proven it is a pathetic cuck country

>Voted to stay in the UK
>Voted to stay in the EU
>>
>>61696017
nice bait
>>
>there are people ITT who don't realise Braveheart was fictional
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.