[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to Indian restaurant for Fourth of July dinner >Staff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225 KB, 1920x1440
>Go to Indian restaurant for Fourth of July dinner
>Staff is actually all Pakistani
>>
ahhh

traditional british cuisine
>>
lucky u. paki food >>>> indian all day.

the real secret is paki food adapted to british tastes cooked by bangladeshi chefs.
>>
Why didn't you BBQ and firecrackers, faggot?
>>
>>61690747
What'dcha get m8?
>>
>>61690747
>>61690775

Served by a Swedish staff.
>>
Post this on /desi/ faggot.
>>
>>61690802
paki food is utter trash, there's one near my work and it's always empty. instead, the pakis go to the afghan or thai/hakka place next door
>>
>>61690747
>Fourth of July dinner
>not getting out the grill

Why are you complaining about foreigners when you clearly are one?
>>
>>61690839
No party this time.
>>61690848
Lamb vindaloo
>>
>>61690914
sounds like the one near your work is trash. it's not usually served as such btw.

protip: most """indian""" food is actually paki (or north indian which is the same difference)
>>
>>61690914
What's the difference between Paki and Afghan food? I had dinner at an Afghan family's house and it was good.
>>
They're basically the same bro. The names of the curries are basically the only thing that changes. And Indian isn't always halalfag.>>61690802
>>
>>61690978
I just had lamb saag yesterday. I love Indian food tbqh.
>>
>>61691017
imo paki restaurants have always been not as good as indian food

>>61691030
idk, afghan food is its own thing. it's different than both iranian and paki food. it's less hot in terms of spicyness than paki food for sure.
>>
They're all Nepalese here and the UK they're all Bangladeshi.
>>
>>61691165
>imo paki restaurants have always been not as good as indian food
I've eaten at 1 (one) paki restaurant in my life and it was because it was the only halfway decent place where I was staying in SF. My point was Indian food is paki food, basically. Unless you're talking meme authentic stuff, which is basically veggie.
>>
>>61690775
Better than rice and noodles tbf
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.