[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember to leave burgers and coca cola outside your door tonight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Graffics.jpg (127 KB, 808x728) Image search: [Google]
Graffics.jpg
127 KB, 808x728
Remember to leave burgers and coca cola outside your door tonight. Otherwise americans will shoot you.
>>
But I hae a coke right here. Am I in danger?
>>
>>61687085
As long as you put some outside your door before you go to sleep, you should be safe.
>>
>>61686994
but its the 5th of july
you're a day late
>>
You mean diet coke right?
>>
>>61687317
Here comes the future boi
>>
>>61687317
Americans celebrate freedomsday on the 4th of July, then they all flock to the sea where they plunge themselves off cliffs en masse. Then they float over the atlantic and beach on the coast of Normandy. From here they proceed to clap at the moon and seek inland in search of burger and soft drinks.

Thus, the night of the 5th of July is refered to as "The Night of Burger".

I know that Australia doesn't have to deal with this anymore since you stopped the floats, but I didn't know they stopped teaching about it in school.
>>
>>61687189
>put some outside your door before you go to sleep

Yes, but w-why?
>>
http://i.4cdn.org/gif/1467672146037.webm

8th for /good food and friends/
>>
>>61687672
as an offering to the burgers so they don't sail a 2000lb guided bomb down through your roof.
>>
>>61687672
Otherwise americans will roll through your door and shoot you.

I saw a friend of mine get gunned down by americans, once.

He was a vegetarian, made the mistake of using soya instead of regular meat. The americans did not approve.
>>
>>61687715
Great quality.
>>
>>61687770
Thank you, broham
>>
>>61687715
what did they mean by this..?
>>
>>61686994
Also leave a little Dr Pepper and Root Beer.
>>
>>61687922
it means you are our friend, as well
>>
>>61687669
>Then they float over the atlantic and beach on the coast of Normandy
god bless
>>
>>61687085

You're cool m8. France gets an exemption on Independence Day. Thanks for bankrupting your country to help free ours.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.