[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>former Warsaw Pact countries that joined NATO got dragged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: j33vesu.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
j33vesu.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
>former Warsaw Pact countries that joined NATO got dragged into Afghanistan twice
>>
I can't name any, what countries do you have in mind?
>>
>>61680233
Us
>>
>>61680267
He said twice, we were one time in Aghanistan
>>
>>61680233
Didn't the Warsaw Pact send troops with the Soviet Union? I remember hearing about individual soldiers fighting both times, so I assumed the Warsaw Pact was involved.
>>
>>61680372
You mean during cold war?
>>
>>61680372
It was USSR's operation only. I don't think there were many Baltic soldiers there.
>>
>>61680436
Never mind, I'm a retard and the mods should delete my thread. I guess the Warsaw Pact didn't support the Soviet Union during their war with Afghanistan. Maybe the story I heard about troops that fought in the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and then with the US and NATO were volunteers?
>>
>>61680570
Few polish soldiers (it was a secret)fought but in the Vietnam war.
(that's the secret why the good guys won desu)
>>
>>61680543
Oh that's what it was! It wasn't the Warsaw Pact, it was former Soviet republics that joined NATO and were technically in Afghanistan twice.
>>
>>61680889
Yeah, but they hate Russia now so we can still be friends :DDDDDDD
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.