[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that the USA objectively has the coolest history.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1451695704912.png (2 MB, 1592x1136) Image search: [Google]
1451695704912.png
2 MB, 1592x1136
Daily reminder that the USA objectively has the coolest history. We beat the shit out of the greatest ""empire"" (at the time) for our independence. After that we managed to fend them of AGAIN. Fast foward to the current day and we are the strongest nation to ever exist, and we literally occupy our former oppressors. European countries had 1000's of years to rise, and they are now outclassed by a 240 year old country. That is just sad.
>>
>>61675891
How do Americans feel about the fact that dozens of millions of Germans invaded and KRAUT'd their country in the 19th century?
>>
>>61675891
>USA objectively has the coolest history
>USA has history
hah
>>
>>61675973
It feels good. They left their shithole of a country and came to the USA to work hard and build the greatest country on earth.
>>
>>61675973
Most dont even realize, Germans here threw away their heritage by the early 20th century and assimilated very quickly
>>
>>61675973

german americans are great people
>>
File: lafayette.jpg (61 KB, 350x428) Image search: [Google]
lafayette.jpg
61 KB, 350x428
>>61675891
At least give credit to the French.

We would here today to celebrate Independence Day without their help. So really, it was a couple of farmers + baguettes.
>>
Exactly how big was the Army that the Americans fought? The Bongs told me theyre were focused on the French, other bongempire conflicts.
>>
Хaхa Этo Глyпo aмepикaнcкиe
>>
If not for France Britain would shitstomp you.
>>
>>61676749
No love for us?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain_in_the_American_Revolutionary_War
>>
>>61677051
Brits just like to make excuses for their loses

>"we were fighting the frogs it doesn't count"
>>
>>61675891
>We beat the shit out of the greatest ""empire"" (at the time) for our independence
The British Empire was not the strongest empire at the time, my friend, hell, their most humiliating and decisive loss was against Spain, not the US.
Emerging power =/= Actual power
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.