[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deutschfags: What is some good German media to follow to pick
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Deutschfags:

What is some good German media to follow to pick up the language? Us Britcucks will need to learn it for the pressing times ahead.

Already following pic related
>>
Please, Sausage-people. Help out your superior.
>>
Jungefreiheit.de
>>
>>61673904
none, they're all shit
read a tree
>>
spiegel.de
>>
>>61674213
spiegel is shit
>>
http://diewahrereligion.de
>>
>>61673588
>>61674171

Tagesschau.

Standard state funded news broadcast, they speak acceptable german.

Print meida are sort of questionable, Süddeutsche is breddy gudd I guess.
>>
>>61673588
this one:
http://www.der-postillon.com/
>>
>>61674246
ok :DDD
>>
>>61674333
It's all bullshit,
you will only realize when you read something in the media you personally have a clue about.
That's why people who read about themselves in the media are extremely confused all the time.
>>
>>61674403
Do you have Brainschaden?
>>
bild is an extremely high quality publication.
>>
File: 1466858305556s.jpg (5 KB, 108x125) Image search: [Google]
1466858305556s.jpg
5 KB, 108x125
>>61674469
yeah like "the sun"
>>
Pi-news.net
>>
>>61674468
No. Obviously you have no idea about how this shit works, and Spiegel is really shitty.
Read it, just don't don't repeat what you read to someone knowledgable.
>>
>>61673588
Just go on Google News and select the German version in the drop-down menu.
>>
>>61673588
Die Welt isn't half bad. The Spiegel can be informative every now and then but it generally leans towards shilling a bit too much for my tastes.

People belittle the Bildzeitung often, but they're pretty up-to-date regarding the latest news. It's my guilty pleasure. I guess you could equate it to The Sun, it's essentially our version of yellow press.
>>
>>61675018
>>61674554
>>61673988
>>61674316

This, the rest is crap

>>61674333

Fuck off leftard scum
>>
>>61673588
faz.de is probably the best to read.
Not fully lefttards even so they are (like literally all big newspapers) pro rapefugees.
>>
Bild
faz.de is close second
>>
just fucking stop readin them alltogether, you won't be less informed, just less instructed

>>61675140
>die welt
>left
>>61675018
>bild
>>
>>61676527
faz is a liberal-conservative paper, but they clearly distinguish news from opinion pieces

i like sueddeutsche more though
>>
>>61676977

Of course you like suddeutsche, as an antifa idiot you like to swallow some leftist crap all the day
>>
Titanic
>>
big german media is not german
>>
OP here. Happy to have news sources from across the political spectrum, though I consider myself far left. Keep them coming.
>>
German MEMES?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.