[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is leaving your room considered a good thing on this board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: suomi.jpg (30 KB, 335x365) Image search: [Google]
suomi.jpg
30 KB, 335x365
Is leaving your room considered a good thing on this board?
>>
>>61670985
No.
Outside is bad, you can die.
>>
>>61670985
My computer is setup in the living room and I sleep on the couch.
>>
i haven't showered since 2 weeks
>>
>>61671041
thank u merchant man, u truly r my greatest ally
>>
>>61671136
Tell me, do people who sit at home all day actually shower more than once a day? I mean I was a NEET for 9 years and I wouldn't shower for 2-3 weeks too.

I would shower if I had to go outside though.

>>61671224
PAY REPARATIONS
>>
>>61671320
>I mean I was NEET for 9 years

Does that mean you're not a NEET anymore how do you escape that?
>>
>>61671136
how do u become neet in swiss?
>>
>>61671368
Autismbux. Started getting paid by the government, and that enabled me to actually go outside and start getting education.

It was quite a hard transformation that took me nearly 2 years... I'm still a social recluse but I'm on my way to a university at the start of 2017.
>>
>>61671608
C-can u tell more pls? About ur transformation? Did u have any sort of mental disorders like depressions?
>>
>>61671697
I have depersonalization/disassociation. Generalized anxiety disorder and mild depression.

I've had all of those since I was a kid due to bad childhood, but it gotten worse in the last 4 years, and I started getting panic attacks quite often.

There's a mental rehabilitation center in Israel, where they help mentally ill people assimilate into society in a very slow process.

Basically you go to a center and learn easy Math, English and other subjects 5 times a week, 7 hours a day for about 6 months.

Afterwards you talk to a lot of random social workers and you're surrounded by people all the time.

It helped me a lot, my anxiety went down quite significantly, my depression is at manageable levels and I feel a lot better now.

Because I aced all of the studies they're considering funding my bachelors. I'm going to learn Comp Sci probably.
>>
>>61671956
Sounds nice. Were you sent to this center, or did you join them voluntarily?
>>
File: apustuss.png (48 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
apustuss.png
48 KB, 657x527
>>61671956
luckily i have booze
i don't want help helpers in my life
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.