[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw all but the most outcast of Americans will be celebrating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 53f.jpg (7 KB, 196x250) Image search: [Google]
53f.jpg
7 KB, 196x250
>tfw all but the most outcast of Americans will be celebrating their jingoistic little midsummer holiday today and we get to have an entire day free of Americans
>>
U mad they have something to celebrate while no one knows anything about slovenia?
>>
>>61669752
I wish but as if losers have friends to celebrate 4th of July with.
>>
I was hoping to log onto /int/ and see all the happy Birthday wishes. You do realize USA is who freed you from Communism/Stalin?
>>
Started this thread before you read the board, eh?

Also fuck jingoism but celebrating an independence day is hardly jingoistic
>>
i can grill and shitpost at the same time, thank you very much :)
>>
>>61669779
Slovenes don't celebrate jingoistic national holidays, sorry.

>>61669810
You did nothing but to deprive us of our projected main port so that the Italians may meme us on /int/ 70 years later REEEEEEEE

>>61669815
Other nations celebrate midsummer in the guise of some Christian saint superimposed on some pagan shit. Americans celebrate it by shooting off pyrotechnics in American colours and singing the Battle Hymn. Dunno man, seems pretty nationalistic and aggressive.
>>
File: IMG_20160704_154848.jpg (3 MB, 3120x4208) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160704_154848.jpg
3 MB, 3120x4208
>>61669844
I cooked some sausages
>>
>>61670043
>reverse muh heritage fag

Are you doing it for your gram gram's dad's cousins who emigrated in 1916?
>>
>>61670177
No, I'm just craving a sausage sandwich.
I have them regularly.
>>
YESSSS YESSSSSSSSS NO MORE AMERICANS YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
>>
>>61670002
There's no connection between the midsummer celebrations in other countries and the 4th of July. That American independence happened in midsummer was simply a coincidence.

>singing the Battle Hymn
of the Republic? I wasn't aware Americans did that, outside of maybe some Southern rednecks. Unless you're confusing it with the Star Spangled Banner.
>>
>>61670251
>of the Republic? I wasn't aware Americans did that, outside of maybe some Southern rednecks.

Don't pretend you aren't tempted to sing THE WHITE MAN MARCHES AWWWWWWN on this glorious day.
>>
>>61670337
That's not even the real Battle Hymn of the Republic, that's just made up for the film American History X
>>
>>61669779
>>61670603
best ally :3
>>
>>61670603
>implying google and wiki don't exist

maybe in leaf land, hahaha
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.