[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the canadians to easily butthurt even though all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: a-fucking-leaf.jpg (65 KB, 684x781) Image search: [Google]
a-fucking-leaf.jpg
65 KB, 684x781
Why are the canadians to easily butthurt even though all the other anglos are pretty chill and enjoy the bantz?
>>
>>61665613
If you aren't paying attention to them they get so mad it's so pathetic.
>>
>>61665613
>says a fucking ball
>>
Canadians aren't allowed to get angry in real life, they have to be doormats, thus they unleash their bizarre sociopathic tendencies on /int/ instead, as a coping mechanism.
>>
>>61665666
Says a turd with 4 flies.
>>
>>61665722
>filipino
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>61665699
This actually makes a lot of sense.
>>
>>61665699
>doormats

I laid down for yur mum last night lid
>>
>>61665763
>Phillippine
>Korean
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: canadian proxy romanian.png (39 KB, 470x160) Image search: [Google]
canadian proxy romanian.png
39 KB, 470x160
False flagging.
>>
>>61665637
People assume all Canadians are Americans. Getting constantly overshadowed by their better, stronger, and more beautiful brother.

They get prissy because no one recognizes a Canadian. No one recognizes Canada. I, for one, think that getting mistaken for an American is a compliment, but to each their own.
>>
>>61666021
It's weird when I watch American news and they talk about Toronto and don't mention the fact it's in Canada. I've noticed it a lot more over the last few years.
>>
>>61666111
Here when people give news about places like Montevideo, Buenos Aires, La Paz, Caracas, etc, they never mention the country.
>>
They aren't entirely Anglo
It's the dash of French that makes them shit
>>
>>61666285
t. conquered by the french in 1066 and uses a language that is 50% french loanwords
>>
>>61665699
So, they really take this cuck thing seriously.
>>
>>61666331
t. started as a colony inhabited by criminals and whores who had no place in English society
>>
>>61666331
Exactly. Everything shit in the UK is down to the French.

Fuck those Frogs.
>>
>>61666419
interesting that it turned out so well then
>>
>>61666449
yeah you've really set things up nicely for the chinese
>>
File: ausdemo.jpg (41 KB, 708x498) Image search: [Google]
ausdemo.jpg
41 KB, 708x498
>>61666482
still got a few more years before it all goes to shit I reckon
>>
>>61665613
Their entire identity is based around not being American despite most of them being indiscernible from the average American.
>>
>>61666482
>muh multiculturalism

You're the one to speak, chink-nadia
>>
File: 1237668896345.png (327 KB, 768x382) Image search: [Google]
1237668896345.png
327 KB, 768x382
They're not even a real country anyway.
>>
>>61666500
>>61666111
>>61665722
>>61665666
>>61665699
This thread is blessed.
>>
>>61665613
fuck this shit country
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.