[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be american >get suspended LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ss (2016-07-04 at 07.13.35).jpg (70 KB, 475x363) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-07-04 at 07.13.35).jpg
70 KB, 475x363
>be american
>get suspended
LAND OF THE FREE
AND THE HOME
OF THE
BRAVE
>>
>MUH RIGHT TO SHOOT AND GET SHOT SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!!!!!!
>>
File: 1398839086166.jpg (14 KB, 196x200) Image search: [Google]
1398839086166.jpg
14 KB, 196x200
>literally prevent getting shot
>be suspended
What is it with this meme in public schools to do a collective punishment for everyone involved in an accident?
Are these administrative cucks too scared to
say someone was in the right?
>>
>>61659731
See >>61659635
>>
>>61659380
School can't say thanks.
School can't give student money, extra hooliday or better grades for being hero.

So the jew principal suspends the student aka hooliday for a while. Also I bet the student break the school rules by enganging fight.

Tldr: remember, good students don't resist and gladly accept bullet, tip the attacker and clap afterwards.
>>
>be aemrican
>stop someone from shooting someone else
>get punished
This is too good to be true
>>
>>61660041
The memes write themselves
>>
>Student is hero
>Student gets a small vacation
What's the problem?
>>
>>61660867
This. Suspensions are handed out so frequently now that nobody seriously gives a fuck when they happen.
>>
>>61661524
>>61660867
lovely american education system...

how would you feel if you were forced to take leave without pay at work?

that is essentially what is happening. not only does he have to catch up on work but he is also not allowed to see his mates, teachers and it probably goes onto a public record.
>>
>>61662366
This
fucking ameri-education is getting worse day by day
>>
>>61662366
He can go see his mates after school and your school records aren't public. Even if you commit a full-blown crime as a minor, it doesn't go on your record.
>>
>be american
>play football
>get on bus to go to school
>fucking Chad is yelling at me about fucking his gf
>lol that pussy was loose anyway
>he pulls out a gun
>get sho-
>fucking Tyler stops him
>NSA there in two seconds because they were watching the whole thing through my phone
>drag him away for violating the second ammendment
>Chad sues him for assault
>he gets suspended from school
>like I give a fuck
>go to school
>walk through the security guards and metal detectors
>shed a tear of pride for my country
>get shot
>>
He got suspended because he violated the guys 4th ammendment rights!?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.