[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you vote yes for human genocide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 29062360065619450_pxyywmqb_f.jpg (55 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
29062360065619450_pxyywmqb_f.jpg
55 KB, 500x507
would you vote yes for human genocide?
>>
>>61652097
No
>>
yes
im not even edgy I just hate humans
>>
>>61652097
*would you vote yes for African genocide?
YES!
>>
>>61652097
Yeah everyone who isn't white dies.
>>
yes you are all fucking worthless
>>61652150
nice flag though
>>
>>61652097

Yes, but the problem with that is that it wouldn't kill any Turks on account of them being cockroaches.
>>
File: idiocracy_garbage.jpg (94 KB, 766x413) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy_garbage.jpg
94 KB, 766x413
i think all of humans and anything genetically related to humans(like chimps etc) should be removed from the earth. we don't fit here.

i think a million year later, evolved dolphins would do better. i'd prefer them to evolved primates.
>>
>>61652234
dolphins have almost no chance to evolve to human tier intelligence, they'll stay like they are, they lack any mechanical skills(no fucking hands at all) and it's unlikely they will develop any in the next 50 million years
>>
>>61652353

good, it's better this way.
>>
>>61652097
yes
>>
>>61652353
>dolphins have almost no chance to evolve to human tier intelligence, they'll stay like they are, they lack any mechanical skills(no fucking hands at all)

The closest chance for that are our primate cousins like chimpanzees.
>>
>>61652097
God I hate hippy-dippy tree huggin' cocksuckers like yourself OP.

First of all, the notion that the world would be better off without us is complete bullshit. It literally is just your opinion. There is no universal law that states that the earth in state X is better than Y. It's a completely subjective idea based on what I can only assume to be some kind of profound self-loathing which express itself in some really edgy high school level misanthropy.

Secondly, even if the earth was "better" (whatever that means) off without humans it wouldn't' fucking matter. The same way you don't give a shit about the world when you're dead. Wanting to die to achieve something that would benefit no rational actor is irrational and you ought to seek professional help if you think that is a good idea.

To summarize: No, I'm not for a human genocide. And if you do feel so very strongly about it then why don't just kill yourself? As I mentioned, nothing will bother you once you're dead so there's really nothing stopping you, if you're being genuine. I'd opt for seeking help, but it's your choice.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.